Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
remaru
Re: gimme a simple story for 3 million coins

Post by remaru » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:43 pm

Alexander-_- wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:39 pm
remaru wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:01 pm
Based on my high school experience(slightly altered for private and shortening reasons):

Daniel's High School Story:
Daniel was a boy in high school, with no aspirations, no dreams, no interest. He preferred to be lonely, he loathed socializing and getting called out by the teacher. What he did like to do was play video games and watch memes. Even though he's lonely(most of the time) he does have friends that he relates to. His friends; Joshua and Caleb, were the goofiest of goobers and the only ones he actually liked to hang out with. He was friends with them since middle school but separated in high school.

the first 3 years were dreadful, it was absolutely boring. It was the second semester of junior year that he made new friends. This is the point where he figured out that high school wouldn't be boring if he made new friends. In the final year of high school, he opened himself to others. Because of a virus that plagued the world, it was hard to make new friends. It was until he met Jamie.

Jamie was different from any girl he knew, different from his friends, family, strangers, or any TV characters. She was funny, she liked to play video games, and she liked memes. No girl he knew liked memes or played video games, he was astonished and dumbfounded. HE HAD TO GET HER.

He talked to her, got friendly with her, know her a little better. He overheard that she finds herself unattractive and doesn't see herself being in a relationship because of it. Daniel looked past her outer imperfection and still chased after her. He liked her for who she was, not what she looked like, he knew the value of people and he valued her a lot.

Hesitating for months, he finally got the courage to reveal his feelings to her. She was in disbelief and overwhelmed with emotion. She did not know what to do. She ran and left Daniel leaving him trapped in his mind confused wondering if what he did was right. The next day, she pretended nothing happened, He pretended nothing happened. This went on for a week until the 7th day towards the end of school, they walked to the bus, she asked, "You remembered the time when you confessed your feelings to me?" "Do you still want to try?" Daniel HAPPYLY agreed, they hugged and went home giddy.

The next day, he sees her and asks her to be with him in a private place. He looked at her, saying nothing to each other, their heads moved closer to each other and. . . MWAH!

if mine is ai generated this is definitely ai generated
nope, mine is authentic, this actually happened but I quickened it so it wouldn't be too long, my friends name is actually Joshua and Caleb but my name and gf name is changed for obvious reasons.
Demon Lord that governs the forest of Jura.

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:44 pm

Ok dead line is at nov 17
I simp White Lily

Bomad

Post by Bomad » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:13 am

wait kat homaphobic???? hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Laziest Eliatopian Ever

remaru

Post by remaru » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:26 am

Bomad wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:13 am
wait kat homaphobic???? hmmmmmmmmmmmm
weird since he plays gacha

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:16 am

Yes lol im a weirdo at least i played Robby's game lmao
I simp White Lily

Bomad

Post by Bomad » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:41 am

o kay
Laziest Eliatopian Ever

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:12 pm

ok the winner is Remaru cuz he had wrong grammars (checked it in grammar checker it had 35 errors) meaning no ai and his story was very good 👍
I simp White Lily

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:16 pm

So the story will be remaru based. However, im gonna the change the only the characters name that's it
I simp White Lily

remaru

Post by remaru » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:32 pm

Katwastaken wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:12 pm
ok the winner is Remaru cuz he had wrong grammars (checked it in grammar checker it had 35 errors) meaning no ai and his story was very good 👍
lol, no way I won like this

Katwastaken

Re: gimme a simple story for 3 million coins [ENDED]

Post by Katwastaken » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:39 pm

Ok imma start working now on the story. This may take more than a week depends on length :/
I simp White Lily