Drone Transportation

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
cinos
Re: Drone Transportation

Post by cinos » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:55 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:23 pm
Name any reason at all that Transporation is P2W, no one has
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:13 pm

Support. Whether it's vanilla's original idea to get from city to city with drones or just teleporting from city to city, I don't see how this would be an issue.
Goddess of the hunt

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:15 pm

troopas wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:43 pm

We've already told you why. You've just chosen to ignore it.

I also cant tell if you're being sarcastic when you mention hh or you're just so obsessed with yourself you cant even possibly accept that your idea is unwanted.
Go ahead and name them again, because everything anyone's mentioned, I refute it and then they backtrack on it... sooo.. go ahead, make a list.

And yes, cinos has a hard on for hating anything remotely relating to something HH has, and he immediately jumps to assuming because something like teleport was even mentioned that means everyone will be afking their 100k power stalkers from now on because of it. It's extremely clear. And do not even bring up the slippery slope fallacy here, because it's totally irrelevant. Its actual meaning and why it even has any value has nothing to do with this discussion here.

Also, my idea actually isn't unwanted, if you look at this thread, there is plenty of support for the idea of a drone used for travel, which is my idea. It is Robby's idea you are claiming is unwanted, which I happened to comment on.

Also ALSO, if you or cinos or anyone just "doesn't like" Robby's idea, that is perfectly fine, just say that. What I am saying and have been saying is your excuses which you are portraying as facts for why you don't want it are incorrect. It is not in any way P2W, nor does it give any type of inherent advantage. Please tell me how teleporting to major cities and towns is inherently P2W, and include what advantages it gives for leveling up and making money, the two objectives of this game. Again, you, or anyone else, have not done that without backtracking or totally ignoring a rebuttal. I will gladly admit I am wrong, when someone proves I am.

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:16 pm

Artemis wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:13 pm
Support. Whether it's vanilla's original idea to get from city to city with drones or just teleporting from city to city, I don't see how this would be an issue.
Think the drone bit is fine, just not the other half cause of the inflation of emerald prices it'll cause.
KONO DIA DA!

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:29 pm

Oh! do continue your argument though! Funny how a snarky remark from you lead to this constant back and forth LMAO.

Robby did say "I think it's something that would sell well without being too pay-to-win." Not "something that would sell well without being pay-to-win". At the end of the day, we are all lazy, how fitting.
KONO DIA DA!

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:02 pm

Savage0 wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:29 pm
Oh! do continue your argument though! Funny how a snarky remark from you lead to this constant back and forth LMAO.

Robby did say "I think it's something that would sell well without being too pay-to-win." Not "something that would sell well without being pay-to-win". At the end of the day, we are all lazy, how fitting.
At the end of the day I dont support this idea and crazyvanilla needs to tell me why I'm wrong and how every idea I've ever had is false.

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:15 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:55 pm
CrazyVanilla wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:23 pm
Name any reason at all that Transporation is P2W, no one has
tf man
Rip TechnoBlade

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:18 pm

Jakub34 wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:37 pm
Robby wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:07 pm
Thanks for the suggestion. I was thinking about adding something like this in soon. It'd most likely be a payvault thing, since I think it's something that would sell well without being too pay-to-win. That being said, I'm still thinking about how I would want to make it. Such as, whether or not a player could teleport to any area they want by clicking on an area in the map, or only certain areas (such as towns), or whether the teleportation would be instant, or an animation would play, or whether the player should be limited to a certain number of teleports a day, etc. I'm curious on what players think.
Im now just realising that this idea is fudging good, Btw... Cinos is a jerk for assuming, Cause when i was like... a week old at eliatopia... He just starting cursing for no reason! I understand if u dont agree with me but do u really have to just... Be mean?

But i really dont know about the p2w tho, I dont like it(in my opinion). but idk about payvault, Cause almost every new feature(for ex: adding 10 more friend rows) Has to be in payvault...
Rip TechnoBlade

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:57 am

Drone transport idea you came up with as for me is even more P2W than what Robby suggested. Paying each time for fast travel over time would be more expensive than one time purchase. Not that i am against faster travelling, but as already confirmed, trains and shortcuts are about to be added at some point, so that is good enough solution to solve slow traveling around the map. As for is there anything that would make it P2W-yep, few things. First if you will be able to travel around the map way faster than others, you have more time to farm/grind(with one place beeing overcrowded, you could easily switch to another without wasting time aka more time=more cash). Same thing goest to drone drop/drop party-with something like TP you wouldn't have to spent time traveling to it. Yet still if faster travelling won't be by somehow based on trains, i am always up to say yes untill it will be easily accesible to at least around 90% of players.

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:59 am

Or we could use this train track