There Should Be A Report Button.

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
FlameStats
There Should Be A Report Button.

Post by FlameStats » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:36 pm

An Option to Report someone, by going to their profile, or clicking on their name in the world chat.
Ok, so as of right now at this moment, Im in the Slime boss thingie, and this guy with the user fnaf6, is acting all toxic and stuff. There should be a report button. I also think that the people who take care of this stuff, should have a history of what each player said so they can go back and check if they said anything offensive or racist. This can also be used as proof. fnaf6 is in this guild called "Made In Heaven" to me chatting the N-word in all caps doesn't sound so Made In Heaveny... If possible kick this guy out of the guild and ban him or something. He's in level 49, his Level Rank is #191 and his Kill Rank is #215. There were young kids there in chat too, and this person used some words that shouldn't have been used.
I've posted some screenshots that I took of most of the converstaion.
Attachments
His Toxic Talk 2.png
His Toxic Talk 2.png (36.98KiB)Viewed 622 times
His Toxic Talk 1.png
His Toxic Talk 1.png (37.04KiB)Viewed 622 times
Him Saying the N-word.png
Him Saying the N-word.png (26.47KiB)Viewed 622 times
Last edited by FlameStats on Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Swagybob

Re: There Should Be A Report Button.

Post by Swagybob » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:05 pm

you might not wanna publicly tell people your email lol

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:43 pm

Thanks, I will likely add this in the near future as the population of the game starts to increase. Probably once the game reaches around 200 concurrent players, I will start to find some in game mod(s) to handle these sorts of problems.

FlameStats

Post by FlameStats » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:09 pm

I got a reply a lot faster than I thought, Thanks~~

FaolG3rd

Post by FaolG3rd » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:47 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:43 pm
Thanks, I will likely add this in the near future as the population of the game starts to increase. Probably once the game reaches around 200 concurrent players, I will start to find some in game mod(s) to handle these sorts of problems.
@Robby if you hire in game mod(s) i recommend you to not promote "Filipino" to become mod because they will just destroy this game again for example "coke_na_rc" he abuse like editing stats for irl money etc.

troopas

Post by troopas » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:38 pm

FaolG3rd wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:47 pm
Robby wrote:
@Robby if you hire in game mod(s) i recommend you to not promote "Filipino" to become mod because they will just destroy this game again for example "coke_na_rc" he abuse like editing stats for irl money etc.
Don't necropost!

Anyway, I have reasons to support Filipinos being mods and them not being mods. I don't think every Filipino wants to cause harm but (This is just my opinion) Would cause a lot more harm than other players. I believe the best fits for mod in our community is Flashlight, Cyro, or Insomnia. They each have their strengths and are good people. I believe if these players were to be promoted they would be really good mods. I can't think of a single Filipino that would make a good fit. I don't believe any of the higher level players would have good intentions for the game either.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:31 pm

troopas wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:38 pm
FaolG3rd wrote:
Robby wrote:
Don't necropost!

Anyway, I have reasons to support Filipinos being mods and them not being mods. I don't think every Filipino wants to cause harm but (This is just my opinion) Would cause a lot more harm than other players. I believe the best fits for mod in our community is Flashlight, Cyro, or Insomnia. They each have their strengths and are good people. I believe if these players were to be promoted they would be really good mods. I can't think of a single Filipino that would make a good fit. I don't believe any of the higher level players would have good intentions for the game either.
I mean while I'm not exactly the most well-liked person of the three, I did plenty of behind-the-scenes stuff for Elia ranging from doing the artwork to writing the bestiary to analyzing stuff and breaking them down to explain them for everyone to even finding a voice actress for Moonchyllus.

Cyro's probably the most well-liked alongside Insomnia, and I personally vouch for them as well.

Really, it's a case of one guy working hard and the other two being more supportive.

(Also, if I can be so bold, Faol's post technically gets a free pass since it was made within less than 30 days of the last post by normal forum standards)

masnam

Post by masnam » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:42 pm

troopas wrote:
FaolG3rd wrote:
Robby wrote:
Don't necropost!

Cyro would not be a good mod. Neither would Insomnia.

troopas

Post by troopas » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:19 pm

masnam wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:42 pm
troopas wrote:
FaolG3rd wrote:

Don't necropost!

They're responsible and care a lot about the game. Cyro even has experience in coding.

masnam

Post by masnam » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:21 pm

troopas wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:19 pm
masnam wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:42 pm
troopas wrote:

Don't necropost!

They're responsible and care a lot about the game. Cyro even has experience in coding.
Cyro is a student so he has to go to school and do school work. He also is constantly working on his own game and barley plays this game. He wouldn't have much time to moderate. Insomnia also has a life and does other things. He also doesn't play very much and probably wouldn't have much time either.