Resistances

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Fav
Resistances

Post by Fav » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:35 pm

Am i the only one thinking resistances on armors are totally useless? ( except poison )

It costs alot of money and rare Runes to upgrade armory for resistances but they dont really change anything , they dont help tanking attacks from enemys in pvp.
Or its so decent that its not even noticeably.
Except poison runes cuz they arent counted in percents.

So my suggestion is to buff the resistances so its worth to upgrade armorys.. i admit its looks cool and makes you look rich with max runed gears but i dont think this is the reason to upgrade them.
Peaky Blinders #1 :mrgreen:

Nathaniel_B

Re: Resistances

Post by Nathaniel_B » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:52 pm

grian moment

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:15 pm

No support. There was no reason to add resistances. This buff would make pvp even more based on updates to your set, just boring for other players who have a worse set.
You can easily see how other resistances work on a warrior that has several times more defense than other classes.

aiyaa771

Post by aiyaa771 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:54 pm

Fav wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:35 pm
Am i the only one thinking resistances on armors are totally useless? ( except poison )

It costs alot of money and rare Runes to upgrade armory for resistances but they dont really change anything , they dont help tanking attacks from enemys in pvp.
Or its so decent that its not even noticeably.
Except poison runes cuz they arent counted in percents.

So my suggestion is to buff the resistances so its worth to upgrade armorys.. i admit its looks cool and makes you look rich with max runed gears but i dont think this is the reason to upgrade them.
There are multiple ways to go about this because originally I only had h5 i5 armors because what am i going to do with poison, fire and electric resistance... especially in a very "grind" oriented game. I ended up going poison runes on my armor because poison runes are so cheap to put on but in the end I ended up with max armor. IMO I don't any stronger than the person next to me with only h5 armors. Resistance is useless and only makes it more expensive to get things. resistance is really pointless in my eyes and someone always has an issue when you buff something because 1) they either don't have enough money and/or 2) it's an ability they cannot use for themselves and that makes is useless. I wish for more ways to be stronger in this game with ways other than just leveling (that's why I'm a gunner haha MONEY POWER) and I'm always down to buff resistance or weapons runes.

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:12 pm

Resistance is extremely helpful.

Fav

Post by Fav » Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:15 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:12 pm
You mean like it is rn?
Peaky Blinders #1 :mrgreen:

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:00 pm

Fav wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:15 pm
CrazyVanilla wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:12 pm
You mean like it is rn?
yes. Try pvping without them, then with them. Maybe 1 tier at a time on 1 piece isnt super helpful, but all together its extremely helpful.

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:26 pm

Any suggestion for resistances other than removing them is a bad one.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Joey__

Post by Joey__ » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:01 pm

cinos wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:26 pm
uhhhh.... i made a post about getting rid of them and you said "its a bit late now", what do you actually want?

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:10 pm

Joey__ wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:01 pm
cinos wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:26 pm
uhhhh.... i made a post about getting rid of them and you said "its a bit late now", what do you actually want?
Late because many players have already put runes in their sets. Robby could have removed it 6-8 months ago, but he added element boost and nerfed poison resistance.