A bunch of suggestions

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
KanonKid
Re: A bunch of suggestions

Post by KanonKid » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:18 am

Support

MaxBlue01

Post by MaxBlue01 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:23 pm

First my opinion on the first post:

1) very likely low priority at best, but yeah i can see this being annoying for some players.

2) rip AZERTY players (unless keybind is added?). also low priority for not much concrete use for the main gameplay. it is *just* a gimmick

3) contribution and fame seem very tedious to keep track right now, so yeah i agree. Like HH, i'm sure we can place those in a tab inside "stats" character to see details. The main character stat window can have few general stats (like overall contribution / fame)

4) some players think sounds effects is way too loud (especially when players spam skills like grenade). How about letting each player manually modifiy the music and sound %?

5) i guess we can give those numbers for this use. I'm not knowledgable enough to know which emoji is popular enough / more usefull for Eliatopia.

6) to be honest, if you die in Pit, it just takes way too long to recover (unless you have stacked alt accounts). I get the idea, but it is so not new-player friendly.

7) i'm guessing we need to buy one kind of pickaxe to mine (if assuming we only go for rocks). Mining materials can replace some current crafting requirements from equipment (or getting better pickaxe). Still think we should add a good selling price for all normal materials. Though there might be a problem about inventory space, depending on the number of mining materials we want to add.

8) fishing in HH was fine (at least until shiny fish hunting with P2W fishing radar). It can be used for slamm HP/MP healing (close to banana maybe), or sell them for a small price. It might be possible to have harder to catch fish to have better recovery and selling prices.

I would also like to point out i made a (very) big suggestion post where i detail several important suggestions:

https://www.eliatopia.com/forum/viewtop ... f=5&t=9611

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:50 am

with the fishing, or do some spear fishing. i feel like that would be cool to add

warrior10185

Post by warrior10185 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:45 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:44 am
I'm personally for, well, anything having to do with the water. I mean look at that stuff; the water in the game is barren as all heck and all we could do is flail about in it. Why not give us monsters to fight, fish to catch, and even plants and coral to look at in the water?
Probably a fishing area in alion city in the far left or far right corner
and have a fishpedia

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:20 pm

warrior10185 wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:45 pm
Flashlight237 wrote:
I'm personally for, well, anything having to do with the water. I mean look at that stuff; the water in the game is barren as all heck and all we could do is flail about in it. Why not give us monsters to fight, fish to catch, and even plants and coral to look at in the water?
and have a fishpedia
I think something like fishing now that we are in the post-game should take some creative liberties, rather than sticking to alion specifically. First, why not have the central water area be some kinda island? Second, fishing should be possible in ALL water areas with fish in them, not just a teeny pool.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:26 pm

cinos wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:20 pm
warrior10185 wrote:
Flashlight237 wrote:
and have a fishpedia
I think something like fishing now that we are in the post-game should take some creative liberties, rather than sticking to alion specifically. First, why not have the central water area be some kinda island? Second, fishing should be possible in ALL water areas with fish in them, not just a teeny pool.
I personally would love the islands too, but the past water areas should be accounted for too. The largest body of water we got is Alion Lake (which is larger than some beginner areas in their entirety) and even there it's a barren wasteland where players can only flail about in.

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:03 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:26 pm
cinos wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:20 pm
warrior10185 wrote:

and have a fishpedia
I personally would love the islands too, but the past water areas should be accounted for too. The largest body of water we got is Alion Lake (which is larger than some beginner areas in their entirety) and even there it's a barren wasteland where players can only flail about in.
Seeing as it's a mere lake, I'd only really want it to be used to fishing ,it's a very peaceful area in that sense, and the setpiece is the platforming that takes place above it, not the water.
I know one thing for sure, to make sure alion lake's platforming section remains an actual platforming section, pressing space underwater should make you do the current swimming animation, that way you're not able to jump higher than the intended amount.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111