Bloodhound Gang's Toxicity (some members of it)

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
Zeltonn
Re: Bloodhound Gang's Toxicity (some members of it)

Post by Zeltonn » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:20 pm

forumMikel wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:17 pm
Mind you, ladies and gentlemen. That i was literally doing nothing, NOTHING. Goodluck getting yourself out of this one shek. As if you dont have enough reasons to be racist, homophobic and toxic. All-rounder we got here.
Ngl, but it loooks like they were making fun of u instead of doing those 3 things u were calling.
Rip TechnoBlade

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:21 pm

Zeltonn wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:20 pm
Ngl, but it loooks like they were making fun of u instead of doing those 3 things u were calling.
Shek has past records of all those three, just making them more clear.
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:21 pm

forumMikel wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:21 pm
Zeltonn wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:20 pm
Shek has past records of all those three, just making them more clear.
Oh okay
Rip TechnoBlade

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:02 pm

Mike, there's a reason a lot of us don't like you anymore. You tried to pit me with an armor bugged account to reduce the risk, you are definitely not grinding anything while demanding that others do, and...well, again, you exploited. That's not exactly good for your reputation, why are you surprised he doesn't like you?

Also I have not seen any racism, and the "homophobia" claim was made by someone we have been pretty much clowning for days because he had been in denial over the genuine homophobia he has, it was not homophobic, and I doubt shekel would dislike fav so much if he was. I've made sure.

All I see here is you being mad for getting called out on being a lazy turd while demanding everyone should follow "muh quota", something we consider job-like bυllshιτ. If you want to be mad at anyone here, do it for valid reasons, "I'm mad butthurt" is not one of them.

Also, maybe take care of the people still saying "bi*t" in bloods before claiming ANYTHING about shekel. Call him toxic all you want, guy's not into that though.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

troopas

Post by troopas » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:34 pm

Thank god you haven't screenshotted some of the things I've said to annoying nons

imposter_sus

Post by imposter_sus » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:46 pm

troopas wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:34 pm
Thank god you haven't screenshotted some of the things I've said to annoying nons
:skull:
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⡿⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠻⣦
⠀⠀⣸⣿⠀⣠⣶⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣦
⠀⣤⣶⣶⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿
⣸⣿⠀⣿⠀⠀⠿⠿⣿⣶⣶⣶⡿⠛
⣿⣧⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿
⠛⢿⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣷⣶⠀⢸⣿
⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⣽⠀⣿⡇
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣦⣠⣴⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:31 pm

cinos wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:02 pm
Mike, there's a reason a lot of us don't like you anymore. You tried to pit me with an armor bugged account to reduce the risk, you are definitely not grinding anything while demanding that others do, and...well, again, you exploited. That's not exactly good for your reputation, why are you surprised he doesn't like you?
Firstly, i wasn't trying to pit you. I was just trying to get my inv wiped by pit to troll ofc. (Expected reaction didn't go as planned). And yes, i am definitely not grinding. Why?
Dude i've been grinding 8-16h for the last 3 months i just want a break. All i'm waiting for is the new sets because i've sold my guns.
And yes, i exploited. But do you guys gaf about that. It happens, And I, ME did it to myself.
cinos wrote:
Also I have not seen any racism, and the "homophobia" claim was made by someone we have been pretty much clowning for days because he had been in denial over the genuine homophobia he has, it was not homophobic, and I doubt shekel would dislike fav so much if he was. I've made sure.
For the racist thing he assumed everyone in the game were pinoys and people who said they weren't were lying (pretty common assumption to make, but that's like calling every chinese person the same). And about the homophobia claim, What do you mean clowning? It was pretty clear in the screenshots that cv was just chilling and shek went to be an absolutely toxic(i guess homophobic, but you don't see it as that for them) person for no reason.
cinos wrote:
All I see here is you being mad for getting called out on being a lazy turd while demanding everyone should follow "muh quota", something we consider job-like bυllshιτ. If you want to be mad at anyone here, do it for valid reasons, "I'm mad butthurt" is not one of them.
No guns, waiting for new set. Not sure how you'd feel grinding for 8-16 hours a day for straight 3 months. Just waiting for the new set. And this literally does not account for shek just randomly being an àss to people for no reason. You try to defend what doesnt count here. Like what cv said you're just a hypocrite for letting him stay, i guess bh tolerates common toxicity.
cinos wrote:
Also, maybe take care of the people still saying "bi*t" in bloods before claiming ANYTHING about shekel. Call him toxic all you want, guy's not into that though.
Idk what b word, bítch? Im genuinely curious as to what my guildmates are saying. I barely interact with them (you know, i'm always afk boo hoo)
And as for shekel not being into 'that', i think you're becoming too blind to see.

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:56 am

I'm not quoting all of that actual gibberish.
Yeah, APPARENTLY you were just "pretending" to be using a bugged set to remove risk in the pit...right, and that's why you told me someone "killed you" in the pit, not at all an invitation to kill me without risking a thing...riiight.
And APPARENTLY you think you have the right to demand a quota when you aren't grinding ("can't", right, as if you can't get a whip!). I don't care if you don't grind, just don't add a daily quota which you yourself aren't following.

Shekel saying most players are pinoys is simply fact, not racist. It'd be racist if he was one of the many people here who pretend pinoys "ruined" the game, which, I can assure you, he is not. I have answered everything else, I'm not repeating it.

You know EXACTLY what word I am referring to.

You're fvcking pathetic.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:07 am

cinos wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:56 am
I'm not quoting all of that actual gibberish.
Yeah, APPARENTLY you were just "pretending" to be using a bugged set to remove risk in the pit...right, and that's why you told me someone "killed you" in the pit, not at all an invitation to kill me without risking a thing...riiight.
i wasn't moving, or anything. All i wanted was to clear my alts inv because i knew robby was gonna wipe it, so i wanted to have a little reaction off of it from pitting people.
cinos wrote:
And APPARENTLY you think you have the right to demand a quota when you aren't grinding ("can't", right, as if you can't get a whip!). I don't care if you don't grind, just don't add a daily quota which you yourself aren't following.
go back to the original topic of this post, not sure when i got guild contributions into this topic. The main focus here was that shekel is just randomly toxic for no reason, have him kicked. And if not, i guess you tolerate being an 𝖆sshole in BHG. I do not care about grinding or whatsoever, thats not what we're looking for here.
cinos wrote:
Shekel saying most players are pinoys is simply fact, not racist. It'd be racist if he was one of the many people here who pretend pinoys "ruined" the game, which, I can assure you, he is not. I have answered everything else, I'm not repeating it.
right Image
cinos wrote:
You know EXACTLY what word I am referring to.
You're fvcking pathetic.
why do you think i'd ask, a question isn't a power move or anything.

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:13 am

and cinos, one more thing if you haven't read what i said. I did nothing and was doing nothing for shek to just absolutely be like this. Hope you can fathom this sentence.