Unique mission ideas

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
cinos
Re: Unique mission ideas

Post by cinos » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:56 pm

masnam wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:07 pm
The skulls should be named the players skull so you can show ppl and flex that you killed someone hard to kill
Ambitious, but keep in mind that any item with a unique colour does not stack, it'd be horrible for inventory management.

so yes, same for names
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

zienice

Post by zienice » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:04 am

cinos wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:38 am
I have some ideas for missions that step a bit above the usual "gather enemy parts and bring them to this npc" affair. I mean don't get me wrong, I like that affair, I just think we can add more things like the baseball bruh or whatever.

1. A pvp mission, gather 30 bashed skulls and bring them to an npc in alion, who's wearing some metal αss gear. This would propose having all players drop a bashed skull after they die, which- I mean, you can consider it. Mission items aren't worth jack so that would BASICALLY give us a neat little item to drop everywhere and brag, ontop of the mission...

imagine dropping skulls in the middle of town, except the police is not green and everyone is screaming- anyway.

2. A mail mission, again, basically the cleveland's letter mission from Helmet Heroes, but this time with a different take. Instead, you gotta deliver an injured delivery boy's package from the alion forest(think amazon but instead of drones they underpay actual people), to some karen somewhere in Templar, who's obviously gonna be mad that the box has a few scratches, giving you mere experience and nothing more...

3. Buy a lot of food for big bubba's bigger, bubbier brother, I dunno I think it'd be funny to waste 200 pizzas and sodas on that.

And just generally more dumb shιτ like that to make some more memorable missions, as I gotta admit, the npc dialogue is pretty amusing in these, they're fun time wasters.
The reward shouldn't be xp just like rare item is the reward

we_can

Post by we_can » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:13 am

zienice wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:04 am
cinos wrote:
I have some ideas for missions that step a bit above the usual "gather enemy parts and bring them to this npc" affair. I mean don't get me wrong, I like that affair, I just think we can add more things like the baseball bruh or whatever.

1. A pvp mission, gather 30 bashed skulls and bring them to an npc in alion, who's wearing some metal αss gear. This would propose having all players drop a bashed skull after they die, which- I mean, you can consider it. Mission items aren't worth jack so that would BASICALLY give us a neat little item to drop everywhere and brag, ontop of the mission...

imagine dropping skulls in the middle of town, except the police is not green and everyone is screaming- anyway.

2. A mail mission, again, basically the cleveland's letter mission from Helmet Heroes, but this time with a different take. Instead, you gotta deliver an injured delivery boy's package from the alion forest(think amazon but instead of drones they underpay actual people), to some karen somewhere in Templar, who's obviously gonna be mad that the box has a few scratches, giving you mere experience and nothing more...

3. Buy a lot of food for big bubba's bigger, bubbier brother, I dunno I think it'd be funny to waste 200 pizzas and sodas on that.

And just generally more dumb shιτ like that to make some more memorable missions, as I gotta admit, the npc dialogue is pretty amusing in these, they're fun time wasters.
how is it a rare item if you can easily get 100 of them within a week
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

DREEAAM09_is_back

Post by DREEAAM09_is_back » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:41 am

we_can wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:13 am
zienice wrote:
cinos wrote:

i think if ur mission is easy u get nub items or low xp reward and if ur mission is hard u get like lvl 20 to lvl 25 items and u get like 5k to 10k?
WAAW! THATS GRAPE!

ALSOADDMYACCOUNT
D_A_R_K

zienice

Post by zienice » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:32 pm

we_can wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:13 am
zienice wrote:
cinos wrote:

10k squisher brain and the reward was squisher set this is what i mean lvl 2 required level

bubster

Post by bubster » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:18 pm

Support

Joey!!

Post by Joey!! » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:57 pm

cinos wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:44 pm
GonDup wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:32 pm
While i would love for the pvp mission to be added, Alt killing is something that happens way too often.

Support otherwise.
I mean, yeah, but it's not like the missions give THAT much exp anyway. It's really just there to entice people to do side activities...like, buying baseball gear and posing for a bruh. Garbo exp, but an unforgetable bruh moment.
i forgot about that mission until u brought it up lol
8-) 8-) 8-)

Joey!!

Post by Joey!! » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:02 pm

zienice wrote:
cinos wrote:

yea like the pvp mission gives u a HEO hood bc like u extermenated alot of humans?
8-) 8-) 8-)

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:18 pm

Yes

Jinnzakk

Post by Jinnzakk » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:55 pm

ohh
"Devil in a form of a wh0re"
Discord: Jinnzakk#1268