Re: Bloodhoung gang supports homophobia and spotting

Post by Stormzy » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:35 pm

cinos wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:27 pm
CrazyVanilla wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:02 pm
cinos wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:41 pm
So you expect us to act, while you definitely 100% will never kick fav because he provides you dat monthly reward, despite fav doing way worse things, like ACTUAL homophobia, not unwarranted comments by shekel made specifically because we believe your guild is full of homophobes.

Like, you just now admitted you only care because we called out Fav, you only want me to kick shekel without any guarantee the actual problem is solved. You have no sense of priorities whatsoever, like who do you think deserves to get kicked? The leader who has said slurs time and time again, admitted he is a homophobe time and time again, OR, shekelstein calling members of a homophobe's guild gay because he believed homophobes would be pissy over it? Like think about it, good way to handle things or not, one person here is a homophobe, and the other actively against homophobia.

Like, you know homophobic politicians are called gay by gay people on twitter, right? It's not a baseless claim, it's an actively anti-homophobic statement, even if it can be misconstrued the wrong way, and is actively not helpful in the grander scheme of things. I just felt the need to mention the example, whether you like it or not, it is a thing that happens.
I do not take the monthly rewards. I gain no monetary benefit from being in PB. I joined PB because the guild now is entirely different than what it was when it started, and despite what you may think, it is a nice, active community which is a whole lotta fun to be apart of.

Anyways, why do you keep bringing this back to Fav and PB? Why does your actions based on your moral and ethical beliefs depend on what actions someone else takes? Kicking shekel has NOTHING to do with what happens to Fav, it only has anything to do with the statements you have clearly said for everyone to see about what you would do in this situation if it were you, so guess what, its you now. Here is what I'm talking about, "rules for the but not for me". You are free to criticize everyone else for what they do, but if they don't act the way which you clearly state you "would" act, then that means you don't have to stay true to your word when it's time for you to eat your own words? Allow me to remind you this is not something which I am trying to force upon you, I am simply saying, you said you would kick anyone who did this (in this case its shekel), so either kick him, or you are a hypocrite. It's the same thing I said to Fav about kicking Mikel for abusing the set bug, which he eventually realized I was correct, and stayed true to his word.

Again, do not try to come here with stating "how he meant it", that doesn't work here. And FWI, Twitter is the last place I would look for an example to try and say something is acceptable.
Clearly you are ignoring the big point here. Fav actually was homophobic, shekel was not, for reasons I explained already, and that I will not repeat again. You clearly do not want us to bring up fav, but do want to pretend I "need" to kick him for this perceived moral inconsistency, despite his action being almost entirely dependent on the context of Fav and people in his guild jerking him around (I can name several who are turning a blind eye/plus showing concerning signs, while also being able to name fewer, aka literally one, who are actively against fav's behavior, because most of the other people who are against his actions LEFT pb).
You are essentially asking us to take away the context of an anti-homophobic response, remove all substance leading to what the original (but not so helpful) intent was. Your whole argument is a fallacy, it exists to take away the reason, the anti-homophobic content, and lead attention away from Fav, despite the very clear heavier toll of his actions, compared to actions done specifically to denounce his behavior.

And I'm not even calling it warranted, it wasn't, but it isn't kick worthy either. "Twitter bad" or not, it does not make this homophobia.

The completely unrelated subject is the bugger issue, that has nothing to do with homophobia. so you did literally just bring up an invalid, irrelevant event. Dayum, talk about hypocrisy, wouldn't be your FIRST time, booth man.
and who is that 1 person that u think i against his homphobia?

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:38 pm

Stormzy wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:35 pm
cinos wrote:
CrazyVanilla wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:02 pm

I do not take the monthly rewards. I gain no monetary benefit from being in PB. I joined PB because the guild now is entirely different than what it was when it started, and despite what you may think, it is a nice, active community which is a whole lotta fun to be apart of.

Anyways, why do you keep bringing this back to Fav and PB? Why does your actions based on your moral and ethical beliefs depend on what actions someone else takes? Kicking shekel has NOTHING to do with what happens to Fav, it only has anything to do with the statements you have clearly said for everyone to see about what you would do in this situation if it were you, so guess what, its you now. Here is what I'm talking about, "rules for the but not for me". You are free to criticize everyone else for what they do, but if they don't act the way which you clearly state you "would" act, then that means you don't have to stay true to your word when it's time for you to eat your own words? Allow me to remind you this is not something which I am trying to force upon you, I am simply saying, you said you would kick anyone who did this (in this case its shekel), so either kick him, or you are a hypocrite. It's the same thing I said to Fav about kicking Mikel for abusing the set bug, which he eventually realized I was correct, and stayed true to his word.

Again, do not try to come here with stating "how he meant it", that doesn't work here. And FWI, Twitter is the last place I would look for an example to try and say something is acceptable.
Clearly you are ignoring the big point here. Fav actually was homophobic, shekel was not, for reasons I explained already, and that I will not repeat again. You clearly do not want us to bring up fav, but do want to pretend I "need" to kick him for this perceived moral inconsistency, despite his action being almost entirely dependent on the context of Fav and people in his guild jerking him around (I can name several who are turning a blind eye/plus showing concerning signs, while also being able to name fewer, aka literally one, who are actively against fav's behavior, because most of the other people who are against his actions LEFT pb).
You are essentially asking us to take away the context of an anti-homophobic response, remove all substance leading to what the original (but not so helpful) intent was. Your whole argument is a fallacy, it exists to take away the reason, the anti-homophobic content, and lead attention away from Fav, despite the very clear heavier toll of his actions, compared to actions done specifically to denounce his behavior.

And I'm not even calling it warranted, it wasn't, but it isn't kick worthy either. "Twitter bad" or not, it does not make this homophobia.

The completely unrelated subject is the bugger issue, that has nothing to do with homophobia. so you did literally just bring up an invalid, irrelevant event. Dayum, talk about hypocrisy, wouldn't be your FIRST time, booth man.
Quiwito
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:40 pm

cinos wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:38 pm
Stormzy wrote:
cinos wrote:

Quiwito
i am also completely against it lol. we had a talk about that alr

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:50 pm

Stormzy wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:40 pm
cinos wrote:
Stormzy wrote:

Quiwito
As I said, specifically INSIDE pb, not outside it. You're not in PB last I checked.

I can name tens of people who are totally mad at fav for this, if we mean outside the guild.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:51 pm

cinos wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:50 pm
Stormzy wrote:
cinos wrote:

Quiwito
As I said, specifically INSIDE pb, not outside it. You're not in PB last I checked.

I can name tens of people who are totally mad at fav for this, if we mean outside the guild.
yet i was in PB

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:53 pm

Stormzy wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:51 pm
cinos wrote:
Stormzy wrote:

yet i was in PB
I meant now, I mentioned anyone from pb who's against fav vocally has left. You had left last I checked...unless you joined back which- I don't get but whatever.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:57 pm

cinos wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:53 pm
Stormzy wrote:
cinos wrote:

yet i was in PB
I meant now, I mentioned anyone from pb who's against fav vocally has left. You had left last I checked...unless you joined back which- I don't get but whatever.
i got kicked and wasn't allowed back in after i was one of the people using a bugged item

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:03 pm

Stormzy wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:57 pm
cinos wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:53 pm
Stormzy wrote:

yet i was in PB
i got kicked and wasn't allowed back in after i was one of the people using a bugged item
Right, got it, probs forgot anyway. My point still stands that in PB now, there is only one member I can notably say is against fav's behavior...that.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:15 pm

Rip TechnoBlade

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:15 pm

When is this drama EVER gonna stop? I think it REAAALY uneccessary... Cmon. Just give peace at each other, u dont have to break a war...
Rip TechnoBlade