Warrior balanced?

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Commando_
Re: Warrior balanced?

Post by Commando_ » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:02 pm

Yeah so I am really glad that they are not reducing warrior because I AM A WARRIOR AND I WANT SOME WARRIORS IN THE HALL OF FAME :evil: :x :cry:

we_can

Post by we_can » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:06 pm

I used to be in HOF but decided its not worth competing with others.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

Jason_

Post by Jason_ » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:37 pm

we_can wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:06 pm
I used to be in HOF but decided its not worth competing with others.
what challenge?
games that I play: Eliatopia, ev.io, taming.io, Minecraft, and Infected Days
buying jest staff idc if it's clean or not

we_can

Post by we_can » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:04 pm

hall of fame most crab kills
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

Globesed

Re: Warrior balanced?i really like warrior class but the rage decrease speed i dont like it its hard to fight monster

Post by Globesed » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:53 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:39 am
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:59 pm
Flashlight237 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:28 pm
I do think Rage should be nerfed; not base Rage, but the offensive branches of Rage. A 14.1x active buff that stacks with skills is just too strong to be sensible at all (again, the most powerful stat buff you can get in Pokemon is a 4x multiplier). Sure, there are trade-offs, but the defense trade-offs can easily be negated. I do think a buff in the speed aspect of fitness (I'm thinking 11% per level as opposed to 7%) should be done in exchange for a Rage nerf.

Of course I'm not big on warrior buffs being treated like Super Smash Bros Ultimate buffs in which case they're just stacked onto one-another multiplicatively. I mean with all the temporary buffs, you're getting a 32.3595x buff on base damage, and Power Smash as it stands now can go up to 4.5x normal damage, so we're talking 145.61775x normal damage. For comparison, Explosion does 6.25x Tackle's damage in Pokemon and that makes your pokemon die, and Bahamut ZERO, an endgame summon in Final Fantasy VII, does 15x more damage than basic Fire. What I'm saying is the warrior right now achieves multipliers WAAAAAAAY beyond what's acceptable as endgame power levels, and we've still yet to face Moonchyllus: the second boss (I consider Lumbercore an optional mid-boss from how out-of-the-way he is).

Before you gawk at me about Arrow Hoard, yes, I am for a Sharp Hoard nerf, but I would much prefer Arrow Hoard be changed into a dynamically charged skill: 0.3 seconds per extra arrow (up to 1.5 seconds for a full six-arrow burst).
Look i don't wanna argue with you but this is not a Pokemon, Super Smash Bros Ultimate or Final Fantasy VII game. Here lvling up for every class looks different and that's the base how every class powerful is. You say rage is too much buffed but how warrior is supposed to kill mobs if he couldn't kill it way faster than any other ranged class?. At this point with other ppl on same location (being alone now is almost impossible) i find it hard to gain decent amount of XP since i have to run-not walk, to every mob counting i can kill it before anyone else do it.
Bruh, just the 10.5x damage from maxed-out Arrow Hoard is enough for anyone to kill an Auroch Beetle in a hit or two and that doesn't even have buff-stacking going for it. 145.61775x is just too much. This is the kinda crap you'd find in a friggin' Nintendo Unity video about weird setups you'd have to go out of the way to do (e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhBvF0noEuo ), not in an RPG regardless of the mechanics behind it. And besides, I'm starting to be convinced nobody cares about mobility (unless it's against an Auroch Beetle) since people just stand right next to spawners and do nothing as I've witnessed a lot of people (archers even) doing with friggin' Teslas of all things.

Globesed

Re: Warrior balanced?i like warrior class but plss dont nerfed it

Post by Globesed » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:57 am

Commando_ wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:02 pm
Yeah so I am really glad that they are not reducing warrior because I AM A WARRIOR AND I WANT SOME WARRIORS IN THE HALL OF FAME :evil: :x :cry:

Globesed

So they not nerfed it im glad i love warrior class and its my favorite

Post by Globesed » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:01 am

:(
Commando_ wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:02 pm

Globesed

Plsss add my cousin hes name is Gunned

Post by Globesed » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:03 am

Plsss dont nerfed
I Love warrior
Plsss

Gunned

Post by Gunned » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:06 am

Wait so warrior will be weak now and im warrior

Gunned