The disappearance of my hard-earned coins

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Heneral
Re: The disappearance of my hard-earned coins

Post by Heneral » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:48 am

-ZERO- wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:35 am
cinos wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:26 pm
-ZERO- wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:07 pm
The coins that I have earned from selling items that I got in the pit disappeared too lol, maybe the buyer of those items used exploited coins to buy those.
Also, just wanna ask how come that Racist, and the other players from the top coin ranking didn't get affected by this "taking away some from the economy" thing? Hope that there's no bias/favoritism happening here.
I sincerely hope it is merely duped cash from vendor sales that got detected...

Also considering how robby can barely keep up with our progress in the game, I doubt he favors players who hold more coins than he can realistically spend.
Just hope that dupers get banned (duped coins got detected so players who duped can be detected too? correct me if i am wrong.), it's really...yeah i hate this, after skipping time to grind exp and risking my items to kill players in pit, I ended up trading those items to duped coins on other players without knowing it. Yeah, F.
I was happy mine didn't deducted cuz I buy coins for real money I'm thankful the Elia coins that I buy is not dupe ❤️
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:07 am

Heneral wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:48 am
-ZERO- wrote:
cinos wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:26 pm

I sincerely hope it is merely duped cash from vendor sales that got detected...

Also considering how robby can barely keep up with our progress in the game, I doubt he favors players who hold more coins than he can realistically spend.
Just hope that dupers get banned (duped coins got detected so players who duped can be detected too? correct me if i am wrong.), it's really...yeah i hate this, after skipping time to grind exp and risking my items to kill players in pit, I ended up trading those items to duped coins on other players without knowing it. Yeah, F.
I was happy mine didn't deducted cuz I buy coins for real money I'm thankful the Elia coins that I buy is not dupe ❤️
Your post is literally "haha that's sad but HAHA I SURVIVED THE ECONOMIC CRISIS".
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:23 pm

cinos wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:07 am
Heneral wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:48 am
-ZERO- wrote:

Your post is literally "haha that's sad but HAHA I SURVIVED THE ECONOMIC CRISIS".
😂👏
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

SuperHelpfulDude

Post by SuperHelpfulDude » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:41 pm

why spend ur money on this games currency, and not CoD points......................
All comments made by me are mainly opinions
The only Jamaican eliatopia player 🤙🏿🇯🇲 🇲🇱

Target for begging due to my username ✓

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:34 pm

Why not buy minecraft

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:11 pm

SuperHelpfulDude wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:41 pm
why spend ur money on this games currency, and not CoD points......................
Why play """""modern cod""""" instead of spending your money on an actually fun shooter...like the actually good cods.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111