All comments made by me are mainly opinions
The only Jamaican eliatopia player 🤙🏿🇯🇲 🇲🇱

Target for begging due to my username ✓

-ZERO-

Re: The Racist Lament of Nub Zuji: Death by Arrogance Edition

Post by -ZERO- » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:26 pm

JoMan2 wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:59 am
He’s American duh or Canadian, haven’t u seen his vids?
nah, he's a Filipino who's trying to pretend like a foreigner just to say some racist shts on his own race.

Jason_

Post by Jason_ » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:30 pm

SuperHelpfulDude wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:57 pm
rn
thanks
games that I play: Eliatopia, ev.io, taming.io, Minecraft, and Infected Days
buying jest staff idc if it's clean or not

we_can

Post by we_can » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:34 pm

-ZERO- wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:26 pm
JoMan2 wrote:
nah, he's a Filipino who's trying to pretend like a foreigner just to say some racist shts on his own race.
He has a face reveal plus I'm pretty sure I know what state he lives in, he literally has natural blonde hair and doesn't even look close to being asian. Filipinos have darker skin compared to other east asians (like myself) and Zuji looks whiter than paper no offense :skull:

He said he was afk and u pushed him in, plus why the heck would he go into the pit? He literally said he was going to giveaway his stuff before quitting. Besides, you've done this multiple times, so I don't know about this. I trust Zuji more than you.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:05 pm

we_can wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:34 pm
-ZERO- wrote:
JoMan2 wrote:
He has a face reveal plus I'm pretty sure I know what state he lives in, he literally has natural blonde hair and doesn't even look close to being asian. Filipinos have darker skin compared to other east asians (like myself) and Zuji looks whiter than paper no offense :skull:

He said he was afk and u pushed him in, plus why the heck would he go into the pit? He literally said he was going to giveaway his stuff before quitting. Besides, you've done this multiple times, so I don't know about this. I trust Zuji more than you.
Zuji said that he drops items worth 10m in the pit, I did not have time to take a screenshot.

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:27 pm

we_can wrote:
-ZERO- wrote:
JoMan2 wrote:

"Pushed him"? lmao hahahah he's calling me "nub" that time, don't worry baby we have witnesses wahahahaha.
Just because I'm the one who won and killed him, doesn't mean it's my fault, and also doesn't that I'm the bad guy on that scene. Just cry over your one sided opinion because of what he told u.

SuperHelpfulDude

Post by SuperHelpfulDude » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:42 pm

all hail -ZERO-.........im part of the "Neo-Zeros" or ZZZ
All comments made by me are mainly opinions
The only Jamaican eliatopia player 🤙🏿🇯🇲 🇲🇱

Target for begging due to my username ✓

we_can

Post by we_can » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:56 am

-ZERO- wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:27 pm
we_can wrote:
-ZERO- wrote:

"Pushed him"? lmao hahahah he's calling me "nub" that time, don't worry baby we have witnesses wahahahaha.
Just because I'm the one who won and killed him, doesn't mean it's my fault, and also doesn't that I'm the bad guy on that scene. Just cry over your one sided opinion because of what he told u.
Not saying ur the bad person but it doesn't seem rational to just walk into the pit with like 15m worth of item that you are giving away. Just pointed out what he said. Also pointing out that he is not filipino meaning it's not likely he was speaking tagalog.

og warrior

we_can

Post by we_can » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:58 am

we_can wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:56 am
-ZERO- wrote:
we_can wrote:

Not saying ur the bad person but it doesn't seem rational to just walk into the pit with like 15m worth of item that you are giving away. Just pointed out what he said. Also pointing out that he is not filipino meaning it's not likely he was speaking tagalog.
I also don't see why you would make this a post as he is quitting the game and multiple people have died in the pit to you, and this is like the only time you've posted about killing someone in the pit.

og warrior

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:17 am

we_can wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:58 am
we_can wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:56 am
-ZERO- wrote:

I also don't see why you would make this a post as he is quitting the game and multiple people have died in the pit to you, and this is like the only time you've posted about killing someone in the pit.
Obviously because of his attitude, and what he said after dying lol. Also, why don't ask him why he jumped in the pit? hahaha lol better to stfu if you don't know what happened even tho i already said it. Also why are you so "concern"? it when it has nothing to do with you? maybe you're Zuji and trying to pretend again like somebody else lol. No matter what he's nationality is, racism is still a sht.