Mage hunger games

Talk about anything Eliatopia related.
GeraltOfRivia
Mage hunger games

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:04 pm

The problem with mage abusing fire breath became big and so far it doesn't seem to be solved in proper way so i decided to make a contest in killing them. How will it look? You can win a prize for killing them!. The more you kill, the bigger prize you can win.
The prize pool in the beginning will be 60 emeralds( i know it's not much but main reason is to kill sa many as possible ):
1st place: 30
2nd place: 20
3rd place: 10

Total pool will change if problem won't be solved till friday or other day this week, based on update. If there won't be update that solves that abuse this week, i will double the prizes.

Main rules of the contest:
1. In order to participate leave a comment here with your IGN.
2. Every kill have to be recorded or pictured with visible time and date to avoid counting one kill multiple times.
3. All mages are excluded from the competition.
4. Everyone with lvl 65+ is excluded from the contest( c'mon give a chance to lower lvls ).
5.I might change or add some rules if there will be attempts to cheat in contest.
6. If i find out that anyone will try to win by using alt acc while being on of the abusers will be instantly excluded from the contest.
7. Every kill will count only if killed player will be on the list shown below.
8. Killed player don't have to be mage, he only have to be using mage weapon.
9.In order to all kills counts a player must kill at least 3 different abusers and total kills of one of them can't be higher than 50% of all kills.
When the contest ends i will ask all participants to leave a comment with killed amount of abusers(or everyone can update that amount each kill). After that i will check the results by shown proofs and announce all winners. If anyone is willing to help control it pm me here, i will gladly respond.
If anyone have an idea how to make it better also leave a comment here.
Also if the contest will be quite popular i might concider adding more prizes to more participants.
Current known list of abusers:
- *TGFD*
- Merlinn
- invisible
- Neroichi
- count10
- GameWarbler
- Pul4n
- jc
- (Merlin)
- Draxiner
- $__$
- Mav
- Vigo
- Madam
Share it with friends so more ppl will know about it!!
Last edited by GeraltOfRivia on Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrazyVanilla

Re: Mage hunger games

Post by CrazyVanilla » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:17 pm

I am excluded from this in 2 ways :lol: but that's fine. If anyone is taking part in this and needs help, feel free to ask me I will gladly help you out, I am always down to kill abusers :D

Also, Geralt, if this gets popular and you expand the prize pool, count me in for a 50 emerald donation to it.

coolboynum1

Post by coolboynum1 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:34 pm

ok im in
ign:coolboynum1
I shall make you subscribe to Troopas and Cinos O R

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:39 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:17 pm
I am excluded from this in 2 ways :lol: but that's fine. If anyone is taking part in this and needs help, feel free to ask me I will gladly help you out, I am always down to kill abusers :D

Also, Geralt, if this gets popular and you expand the prize pool, count me in for a 50 emerald donation to it.
Thanks for support. Also if this gets popular i might concider making more of contest like that based on amount of botters/abusers.
Let the hunger games begin!!! :lol:

*TGFD*

Post by *TGFD* » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:29 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:04 pm
The problem with mage abusing fire breath became big and so far it doesn't seem to be solved in proper way so i decided to make a contest in killing them. How will it look? You can win a prize for killing them!. The more you kill, the bigger prize you can win.
The prize pool in the beginning will be 60 emeralds( i know it's not much but main reason is to kill sa many as possible ):
1st place: 30
2nd place: 20
3rd place: 10

Total pool will change if problem won't be solved till friday or other day this week, based on update. If there won't be update that solves that abuse this week, i will double the prizes.

Main rules of the contest:
1. In order to participate leave a comment here with your IGN.
2. Every kill have to be recorded or pictured with visible time and date to avoid counting one kill multiple times.
3. All mages are excluded from the competition.
4. Everyone with lvl 65+ is excluded from the contest( c'mon give a chance to lower lvls ).
5.I might change or add some rules if there will be attempts to cheat in contest.
6. If i find out that anyone will try to win by using alt acc while being on of the abusers will be instantly excluded from the contest.
7. Every kill will count only if killed player will be on the list shown below.
8. Killed player don't have to be mage, he only have to be using mage weapon.
When the contest ends i will ask all participants to leave a comment with killed amount of abusers(or everyone can update that amount each kill). After that i will check the results by shown proofs and announce all winners. If anyone is willing to help control it pm me here, i will gladly respond.
If anyone have an idea how to make it better also leave a comment here.
Also if the contest will be quite popular i might concider adding more prizes to more participants.
Current known list of abusers:
- *TGFD*
- Merlinn
- invisible
- Neroichi
- count10
- GameWarbler
- Pul4n
- jc
- (Merlin)
- Draxiner
- $__$
- Mav
- Vigo
- Madam
Share it with friends so more ppl will know about it!!
finally im wanted xd lol that so much bro

PacMan

Post by PacMan » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:31 pm

cool idea!! go!
Last edited by PacMan on Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PacMan

Post by PacMan » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:31 pm

cool idea!! lets go guys!! Kill thay!!)))))

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:34 pm

*TGFD*-not only you, but still on TOP :lol:

*TGFD*

Post by *TGFD* » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:41 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:34 pm
*TGFD*-not only you, but still on TOP :lol:
lol really he gives so much xd

we_can