I have something to say about money

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
SasukeArcher

I have something to say about money

Post by SasukeArcher » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:32 pm

Hi guys,

Recently, I bought the full jungle set and I can say now I'm considered as a "pro". When u become better, there will be more people begging u for money. Of course, I do not give money to people cuz then more people will ask me for it. Also, the game isn't fun when u only get money from others instead of getting it urself, grinding is one of the most important things in Elia. The problem is when I refuse to give money to beggars, they start to spam me in private chat. I don't know how to deal with that, I already said no and they still bother me. I'm someone who likes to help people, but I hate beggars. So PLZ, when u ask people for money and they say no, stop bothering them and being lazy, go get it by urself like everybody. :roll: :roll:

SUB TO TRAPFISH GAMING

troopas

Re: I have something to say about money

Post by troopas » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:22 pm

tl;dr stop begging nerds

Kyper

Post by Kyper » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:36 pm

Sadly this will ruin my beautiful 69 posts but I need to tell you go to settings > Block PMs from non-Friends unless the beggars are ur friends. Then Block All.

troopas

Post by troopas » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:37 am

Kyper wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:36 pm
Sadly this will ruin my beautiful 69 posts but I need to tell you go to settings > Block PMs from non-Friends unless the beggars are ur friends. Then Block All.
Or just remove the friend.

cinos

Post by cinos » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:23 am

The solution is simple, add enemies back and add "turn off trade notifications off" back. These were features that made beggars at the tiny bit least LESS obnoxious back in 2013, and I'm surprised robby hasn't added those in the last...atleast two years? Maybe nobody was bothered back then but- well it would be greatly appreciated.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

{NZ}Jkl

Post by {NZ}Jkl » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:17 am

Me 2
I totally agree with you SausukeArcher
I hope Robby really does do something about this,
it is really annoying, but I do give money to most of them only if they r kind and don't spam u
I think the best way to deal with this is just to leave the area or block ur messages and trade requests

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:38 pm

{NZ}Jkl wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:17 am
Me 2
it is really annoying, but I do give money to most of them only if they r kind and don't spam u
I think the best way to deal with this is just to leave the area or block ur messages and trade requests
The best way is: do nothing-don't answer anything, act like they are not there. That way they get bored really fast.

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:34 am

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:38 pm
{NZ}Jkl wrote:
Me 2
The best way is: do nothing-don't answer anything, act like they are not there. That way they get bored really fast.
I think I would prefer to not hear them at all rather than play stonewall with em my man.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:36 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:34 am
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
{NZ}Jkl wrote:
Me 2
I think I would prefer to not hear them at all rather than play stonewall with em my man.
In that case there's option block all, non-friend messages and you can also hide main chat as well.

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:45 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:36 pm
cinos wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:34 am
GeraltOfRivia wrote:

In that case there's option block all, non-friend messages and you can also hide main chat as well.
pick my poison essentially?
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111