SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO HACK, I WANT DEATHGUNNER! P.S.- Furries are goated

Talk with your guild, other guilds, or look for one to join.
cinos
Re: SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO HACK, I WANT DEATHGUNNER! P.S.- Furries are goated

Post by cinos » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:57 pm

Wizardthing wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:43 pm
cinos wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:35 pm
Wizardthing wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:23 pm

furried arent goated, but what they are is as follows: pedophiles, zoophiles, groomers, and creeps. the furry fandom is not a safe place for children and neither are furries good. all furry animations are sexualized, the fandom is filled with pr0n and yiff. therefore, furries arent goated, but they are weird asf

P.S. yiff means upgraded furry pr0n
I think you're a fvcking idiot, frankly? Furries are not necessarily any of those things. Pedophiles and groomers are basically found in any community, as such, it is every community's responsibility to detain them and protect children. Pretty much the only thing that makes someone a furry is if they're obsessed with furry characters and have a fursona or something. The sexualized aspect is not a requirement, nor is it more immoral than other hypersexual communities without regulations. There would only be a problem if the pr0n is- for lack of a better term, "problematic," not if it exists just on it's own. I mean, I don't get it myself, stereotypical furries look uncanny and kinda gross, but on the level of ethics, an anthropomorphic character is possessing human traits and the ability of consent. You'd actually be surprised by how seriously furries try to combat zoophiles.
Anyhow, more often than not, groomers are those with power or influence over others. See the catholic church, see ANY discord server. That's what makes them such a threat, in fact, they are a lot of the time completely unexpected people. If you're going to throw accusations around, I recommend doing your research on the topic, before you ever have the misfortune of meeting one.

FYI I've had to deal with these fvckers before, none of them were furries. If we're going to go off of anecdotal evidence, I'm your best bet, kid. I think I've got more of a voice in this discussion than some washed up commentary channel just reading up on the work others do to combat this scourge off the internet. Taking our efforts into eliminating them, and turning it into sensationalist slop.

Last thing? It was a pun. I don't have any kind of strong or negative feelings against furries. Yknow, GOAT means greatest of all time, sounds like the animal? Tough crowd I guess.
that doesnt mean that they can try to invade a church or make NSFW content, trust me, i know they do that sh!t, also 2 furries killed a man and skinned a dog for pelt to make a fursuit, and a furry was also arrested for raping a cat
Outside of cherry picking the crimes of zoophiles and rapists to target internet weirdos, do you have any actual points? Cause nobody is "invading churches," and "making NSFW content" is not a crime necessarily. Like let's be real unless you're like 9 you sure as fvck ain't a puritan when it comes to "NSFW content," only when it doesn't suit your tastes.

Actually, speaking of churches, the amount of priests that have raped children and killed people is so high that I can't even count them, it's that high, so uhhh yknow, you gonna mention how those guys are clearly way worse, by your standards? Or, lemme guess, you support priest rape.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Wizardthing

Post by Wizardthing » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:08 pm

cinos wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:57 pm
Wizardthing wrote:
cinos wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:35 pm

I think you're a fvcking idiot, frankly? Furries are not necessarily any of those things. Pedophiles and groomers are basically found in any community, as such, it is every community's responsibility to detain them and protect children. Pretty much the only thing that makes someone a furry is if they're obsessed with furry characters and have a fursona or something. The sexualized aspect is not a requirement, nor is it more immoral than other hypersexual communities without regulations. There would only be a problem if the pr0n is- for lack of a better term, "problematic," not if it exists just on it's own. I mean, I don't get it myself, stereotypical furries look uncanny and kinda gross, but on the level of ethics, an anthropomorphic character is possessing human traits and the ability of consent. You'd actually be surprised by how seriously furries try to combat zoophiles.
Anyhow, more often than not, groomers are those with power or influence over others. See the catholic church, see ANY discord server. That's what makes them such a threat, in fact, they are a lot of the time completely unexpected people. If you're going to throw accusations around, I recommend doing your research on the topic, before you ever have the misfortune of meeting one.

FYI I've had to deal with these fvckers before, none of them were furries. If we're going to go off of anecdotal evidence, I'm your best bet, kid. I think I've got more of a voice in this discussion than some washed up commentary channel just reading up on the work others do to combat this scourge off the internet. Taking our efforts into eliminating them, and turning it into sensationalist slop.

Last thing? It was a pun. I don't have any kind of strong or negative feelings against furries. Yknow, GOAT means greatest of all time, sounds like the animal? Tough crowd I guess.
that doesnt mean that they can try to invade a church or make NSFW content, trust me, i know they do that sh!t, also 2 furries killed a man and skinned a dog for pelt to make a fursuit, and a furry was also arrested for raping a cat
Outside of cherry picking the crimes of zoophiles and rapists to target internet weirdos, do you have any actual points? Cause nobody is "invading churches," and "making NSFW content" is not a crime necessarily. Like let's be real unless you're like 9 you sure as fvck ain't a puritan when it comes to "NSFW content," only when it doesn't suit your tastes.

Actually, speaking of churches, the amount of priests that have raped children and killed people is so high that I can't even count them, it's that high, so uhhh yknow, you gonna mention how those guys are clearly way worse, by your standards? Or, lemme guess, you support priest rape.
i dont support rape at all but you know what i do support? anti-furries and anti-zoophiles
im a guy that hates many things, especially furries

Frostnai

Post by Frostnai » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:29 pm

wth is this 💀💀💀💀💀
some jolly frosty kid who enjoys playing with plastic brick people but resorts to an MMORPG with a pog storyline instead

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:48 pm

Wizardthing wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:08 pm
cinos wrote:
Wizardthing wrote:

i dont support rape at all but you know what i do support? anti-furries and anti-zoophiles
Completely ignoring what I said while doubling down by connecting two unrelated groups as one and the same- listen bud, I'm not exactly like you, aka I don't like throwing around empty accusations, but why are all your posts about always about hating furries, femboys, or both? Like I'm just calling you out on your hypocrisy, but also, your obsession. Honestly I would not be surprised if you're just fvcking closeted at this point, which I don't judge but like, keep it to yourself until you just confess your outcome. Like idk why I have to be the first person to tell you this, but obsessively posting peppino strangling that gay cat meme, or rants about femboys, is far more obnoxious and uncomfortable than any furry I've met. Especially weird considering how you're apparently a rather religious person. Like how old are you? You can't be older than 14 while being so stereotypically confused and angry.

Of course I bet you won't read this, but just to clarify, people wanting to fvck bugs bunny, are not the same people who want to rape a cat. Is that too complicated for you, do I have to simplify it?
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Whip_God

Post by Whip_God » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:08 am

cinos wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:48 pm
Wizardthing wrote:
cinos wrote:

Completely ignoring what I said while doubling down by connecting two unrelated groups as one and the same- listen bud, I'm not exactly like you, aka I don't like throwing around empty accusations, but why are all your posts about always about hating furries, femboys, or both? Like I'm just calling you out on your hypocrisy, but also, your obsession. Honestly I would not be surprised if you're just fvcking closeted at this point, which I don't judge but like, keep it to yourself until you just confess your outcome. Like idk why I have to be the first person to tell you this, but obsessively posting peppino strangling that gay cat meme, or rants about femboys, is far more obnoxious and uncomfortable than any furry I've met. Especially weird considering how you're apparently a rather religious person. Like how old are you? You can't be older than 14 while being so stereotypically confused and angry.

Of course I bet you won't read this, but just to clarify, people wanting to fvck bugs bunny, are not the same people who want to rape a cat. Is that too complicated for you, do I have to simplify it?
see bro, hating on furries can make you a furry(talking to wizard)
I use Superman's spine & skull + my whip to make me:

Wizardthing

Post by Wizardthing » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:16 am

Whip_God wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:08 am
cinos wrote:
Wizardthing wrote:

sorry but im not becoming a part of an overly sexualized fandom
im a guy that hates many things, especially furries

Whip_God

Post by Whip_God » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:19 am

Wizardthing wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:16 am
Whip_God wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:08 am
cinos wrote:

sorry but im not becoming a part of an overly sexualized fandom
you may not be in it, but your mentality is becoming equally/worse than this alleged fandom.
I use Superman's spine & skull + my whip to make me:

PELLET

Post by PELLET » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:57 am

hahaha fr