dont join United Brother Hood

Talk with your guild, other guilds, or look for one to join.
Sunix
Re: dont join United Brother Hood

Post by Sunix » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:08 pm

Katwastaken wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:09 pm
Sunix wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:07 pm
this guild actually isn't a toxic guild, like stormzy said, the only ppl we were toxic to was the ppl who were toxic to use :roll:
oh ok. Back when fav's existed at the time it just spamming out toxicity almost everything
well guess what, that’s not how it is anymore :roll:
New Owner: Minesap (Oct, 7 2023)

Lifeta-

Post by Lifeta- » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:11 pm

Wizardthing wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:02 pm
if you wanna stay on the guild you need to make 10K contribution A DAY. (which is a bit much for people under the level of 60) AND YOU ALSO HAVE TO BE ONLINE LIKE 24/7 (its kinda hard to do that when you have schoolwork to do). AND YOU'D PROBABLY GET KICKED OFF ANYWAY BECAUSE THE LEADER IS AN brown hole. (i'm lookin at you, BallBuster) the conclusion: don't join United Brother Hood. (also don't call me salty or any names other than Donyas or Wizardthing)
Main reason u got kicked cosu would rather spend your time ripping the pee outa noobs in pvp and not grind Ubh is all about contri if u cant get 10k contri a day then maybe dont play people get like 100k in hours 10k a day is like finding a penny next to a drug dealer very easy

Wizardthing

Post by Wizardthing » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:41 pm

Lifeta- wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:11 pm
Wizardthing wrote:
if you wanna stay on the guild you need to make 10K contribution A DAY. (which is a bit much for people under the level of 60) AND YOU ALSO HAVE TO BE ONLINE LIKE 24/7 (its kinda hard to do that when you have schoolwork to do). AND YOU'D PROBABLY GET KICKED OFF ANYWAY BECAUSE THE LEADER IS AN brown hole. (i'm lookin at you, BallBuster) the conclusion: don't join United Brother Hood. (also don't call me salty or any names other than Donyas or Wizardthing)
Main reason u got kicked cosu would rather spend your time ripping the pee outa noobs in pvp and not grind Ubh is all about contri if u cant get 10k contri a day then maybe dont play people get like 100k in hours 10k a day is like finding a penny next to a drug dealer very easy
WELL WHATS THE GODDAMN PURPOSE OF CONTRIBUTION? WOW THE GUILD IS HIGH UP ON THE LIST NOBODY GIVES A poop
im a guy that hates many things, especially furries

Lifeta-

Post by Lifeta- » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:54 pm

Wizardthing wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:41 pm
Lifeta- wrote:
Wizardthing wrote:
WELL WHATS THE GODDAMN PURPOSE OF CONTRIBUTION? WOW THE GUILD IS HIGH UP ON THE LIST NOBODY GIVES A poop
well having most contri can give alot of different thing rep and respect just cos u couldn't gain 10k a day doesn't mean everyone else cant

Wizardthing

Post by Wizardthing » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:11 pm

Lifeta- wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:54 pm
Wizardthing wrote:
Lifeta- wrote:

well having most contri can give alot of different thing rep and respect just cos u couldn't gain 10k a day doesn't mean everyone else cant
LIKE WHAT? WHAT ELSE DOES THE USELESSASS CONTRIBUTION DO?

Sunix

Post by Sunix » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:36 pm

Wizardthing wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:11 pm
Lifeta- wrote:
Wizardthing wrote:

contri comes from grinding, grinding gives exp, exp levels up. if the guild has global, it shouldn’t be wasted on brown holes like you

Wizardthing

Post by Wizardthing » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:46 pm

Sunix wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:36 pm
Wizardthing wrote:
Lifeta- wrote:

contri comes from grinding, grinding gives exp, exp levels up. if the guild has global, it shouldn’t be wasted on brown holes like you
l + ratio + bozo + didnt ask + furry + retard + i hope you die in a fire + you stupid ni- + dropkicked down the stairs as a toddler + 9/11
an airtrain.png
an airtrain.png (32.13KiB)Viewed 33273 times
hold up.png
hold up.png (39.45KiB)Viewed 33273 times
+ your father went to get the milk and never came back + yo mama so fat when she poops, a new continent is born + roasted just like a marshmellow

Sunix

Post by Sunix » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:47 pm

Wizardthing wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:46 pm
Sunix wrote:
Wizardthing wrote:

l + ratio + bozo + didnt ask + furry + retard + i hope you die in a fire + you stupid ni- + dropkicked down the stairs as a toddler + 9/11 an airtrain.png hold up.png + your father went to get the milk and never came back + yo mama so fat when she poops, a new continent is discovered + roasted just like a marshmellow
bruh ur probably like 8 years old using fking scratch lmao

Wizardthing

Post by Wizardthing » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:09 pm

Sunix wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:47 pm
Wizardthing wrote:
Sunix wrote:
l + ratio + bozo + didnt ask + furry + retard + i hope you die in a fire + you stupid ni- + dropkicked down the stairs as a toddler + 9/11 an airtrain.png hold up.png + your father went to get the milk and never came back + yo mama so fat when she poops, a new continent is discovered + roasted just like a marshmellow
i cant even use scratch because i got banned because somebody was bullying me, i bullied back, and I ENDED UP BEING THE FIRST ONE BANNED AND MY ACCOUNT EVEN GOT DELETED AND HIS IS STILL UP, I fudging HATE YOU Gamer-edit

Sunix

Post by Sunix » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:10 pm

Wizardthing wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:09 pm
Sunix wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:47 pm
Wizardthing wrote:

i cant even use scratch because i got banned because somebody was bullying me, i bullied back, and I ENDED UP BEING THE FIRST ONE BANNED AND MY ACCOUNT EVEN GOT DELETED AND HIS IS STILL UP, I fudging HATE YOU Gamer-edit
irrelevant