Middleman Beginnings (NEED TRADES)

Buy and sell equipment.
--mega--
Middleman Beginnings (NEED TRADES)

Post by --mega-- » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:44 am

Something I've noticed is a problem with eliatopia is scammers, so I suggest the beginning of Middlemanning services. What middlemans do is essentially prevent all sorts of scams. Imagine this: Player A is trading an account to Player B for 1 million coins. Since they can't directly trade accounts for coins, Player A gives the middleman the account and Player B gives the middleman 1 million coins. Once the middleman verifies the account, he can give Player A the coins and Player B the account. This is to prevent possible scams. However, middlemans can sometimes be in on a scam, which is why I am here. I was wondering if anyone is doing trades for accounts and what not, as I'd like to become a middleman and I need some vouches. I also plan on making a guild if this service ends up working out aswell.

TL:DR: I am a beginner middleman who needs trades to start gaining credibility, message me if you need any trades to be watched over

Elia acc: --mega--

Katwastaken

Re: Middleman Beginnings (NEED TRADES)

Post by Katwastaken » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:06 am

Some cases middle man can also be a scammers too so ye. But its very unlikely to do it so. Yes mm is pretty much safe.
I simp White Lily

--mega--

Post by --mega-- » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:05 am

yes, which is why i am trying to get trades so i can be more trusted

chanceshifter

Post by chanceshifter » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:34 pm

good idea, but its also possible that some people will try to slander you and ruin your reputation, this world is filled with annoying folks