Whats wrong with me? Ill litterally fix everything u hate about me

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
Zeltonn
Whats wrong with me? Ill litterally fix everything u hate about me

Post by Zeltonn » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:31 am

I'm being honest
Rip TechnoBlade

cinos

Re: Whats wrong with me? Ill litterally fix everything u hate about me

Post by cinos » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:25 am

You're annoying
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:03 am

cinos wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:25 am
You're annoying
K, in what way?
Rip TechnoBlade

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:43 am

We have gone over this and I don't need to repeat it.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:50 am

cinos wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:43 am
Well u gotta since i litterally said i'd fix myself and i have a trash memory i cant remember what u actually said
Rip TechnoBlade

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:10 am

Zeltonn wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:50 am
cinos wrote:
Well u gotta since i litterally said i'd fix myself and i have a trash memory i cant remember what u actually said
Bud why are you seeking validation and critique from strangers online, if you truly want to workout things within yourself, seek help from those you know personally and ask them what or how they think of you, attend therapy sessions if you need it, it's helped me in the past, and try to look inside yourself, it's pointless and harmful towards yourself if you just try to seek it from people you've never met in person and don't know personally, I'm putting this in the nicest way possible, so do with this information as you please. Also, never ask strangers online what they think of you, mostly cause, we don't know you irl, you could act totally different and we wouldn't know, our perception of you is only what you show us, and only seeing you online is a very small percentage of what you're probably like.

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:24 am

Insomnia wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:10 am
Zeltonn wrote:
cinos wrote:
Bud why are you seeking validation and critique from strangers online, if you truly want to workout things within yourself, seek help from those you know personally and ask them what or how they think of you, attend therapy sessions if you need it, it's helped me in the past, and try to look inside yourself, it's pointless and harmful towards yourself if you just try to seek it from people you've never met in person and don't know personally, I'm putting this in the nicest way possible, so do with this information as you please. Also, never ask strangers online what they think of you, mostly cause, we don't know you irl, you could act totally different and we wouldn't know, our perception of you is only what you show us, and only seeing you online is a very small percentage of what you're probably like.
Hmmm, never thought of it that way! Ill just be myself i guess. Thanks for this post
Rip TechnoBlade

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:42 am

Insomnia wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:10 am
Zeltonn wrote:
cinos wrote:
Btw, i'm a nice person irl though. I just dont know why did i ask that and never thought of what comes behind it... I guess u could be a good person too maybe...
Rip TechnoBlade

troopas

Post by troopas » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:01 pm

You're lying about everything

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:23 pm

troopas wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:01 pm
You're lying about everything
Nah im not, but do u have proof that i am though?
Rip TechnoBlade