Toxic developer

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
Insomnia
Re: Toxic developer

Post by Insomnia » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:40 pm

I've already explained this to people who obviously can't get it through their thick sull why this is a dumb topic to talk about, Helmet heroes is beyond dead, stop whining about it, It's probably not that he doesn't care, it's probably just after years of trying to keep at it, just gave up cause of players like you who constantly bit.ch at him or the overabundance of players that where in hh that botted or cheated. It's not me sucking his di.ck, if I was a developer of a game like that it be pretty reasonable to just want to leave a game not worth saving, plus Robby already said in a text on the hh forum and it's there you can go look it up, that hh costs money to keep up, so I wouldn't want to pay for a game that has a big chunk of the community that constantly shi.ts on him and cheats This game had it's brief moment to shine, leave it at that. Also idk why you and other players bit.ch at eliatopia for being bad, in my opinion I like it more than hh cause it's a he.ll of a lot more balanced and ain't fuc.king p2w, I get little irritated that you hh fanboys constantly sh.it on eliatopia cause you're too da.mn ignorant to get over your da.mn selfs. Last thing, like cinos ready explained with the tickets, Robby doesn't get a salary from hh he gets paid based on ticket sales, that's it, you don't have to buy the tickets, it ain't like he's chaining you on a wall and forcing you to get them. So there's my little rant, take it as you will, I honestly don't give a sh.it.

jd38997_jr

Post by jd38997_jr » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:02 am

coolboynum1 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:25 pm
what the heck is happening over here?
im with u
hi my name is jd38997 and my life all in all is pretty dam bad :) also cinos FVCK OFF

jd38997_jr

Post by jd38997_jr » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:03 am

Insomnia wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:40 pm
I've already explained this to people who obviously can't get it through their thick sull why this is a dumb topic to talk about, Helmet heroes is beyond dead, stop whining about it, It's probably not that he doesn't care, it's probably just after years of trying to keep at it, just gave up cause of players like you who constantly bit.ch at him or the overabundance of players that where in hh that botted or cheated. It's not me sucking his di.ck, if I was a developer of a game like that it be pretty reasonable to just want to leave a game not worth saving, plus Robby already said in a text on the hh forum and it's there you can go look it up, that hh costs money to keep up, so I wouldn't want to pay for a game that has a big chunk of the community that constantly shi.ts on him and cheats This game had it's brief moment to shine, leave it at that. Also idk why you and other players bit.ch at eliatopia for being bad, in my opinion I like it more than hh cause it's a he.ll of a lot more balanced and ain't fuc.king p2w, I get little irritated that you hh fanboys constantly sh.it on eliatopia cause you're too da.mn ignorant to get over your da.mn selfs. Last thing, like cinos ready explained with the tickets, Robby doesn't get a salary from hh he gets paid based on ticket sales, that's it, you don't have to buy the tickets, it ain't like he's chaining you on a wall and forcing you to get them. So there's my little rant, take it as you will, I honestly don't give a sh.it.
im also with u hh really sucks di.ck
hi my name is jd38997 and my life all in all is pretty dam bad :) also cinos FVCK OFF

TensCowboy

Post by TensCowboy » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:04 am

Insomnia wrote:
its texts like these that show how brainwashed this player base is lol

jd38997_jr

Post by jd38997_jr » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:53 pm

TensCowboy wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:04 am
Insomnia wrote:
e

Chadismad

Post by Chadismad » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:24 pm

jd38997_jr wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:02 am
coolboynum1 wrote:
im with u
Same
cinos a fricking female dog

jd38997_jr

Post by jd38997_jr » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:00 pm

Chadismad wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:24 pm
jd38997_jr wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:02 am
coolboynum1 wrote:
im with u
Same
we got some of the latest replies

Astin

Post by Astin » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:25 pm

TensCowboy wrote:
Insomnia wrote:
There's a reason why you arent a thing anymore Tens. Unless you have your two cents I'd say move on to another game. Totally agree with Insom here

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:05 pm

Astin wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:25 pm
TensCowboy wrote:
Insomnia wrote:
There's a reason why you arent a thing anymore Tens. Unless you have your two cents I'd say move on to another game. Totally agree with Insom here
have I missed anything?
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

TensCowboy

Post by TensCowboy » Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:09 am

Astin wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:25 pm
TensCowboy wrote:
Insomnia wrote:
im still being talked about so ig i did something right, even if the people talking about me are explaining "not what to do" lol. also here are my 2 cents on why robby is a terrible dev, as someone who has played hh since 2015 and continued to support him til 2020.

1. continuously adding more monsters and sets, and not interfering in the community marketplace in order to get more money. the reason ticket prices are so high is because as more monsters got added, people make more money, and can afford more tickets. supply and demand, the tickets increase in price and so, more people will pay money for tickets. there is nothing wrong with wanting money from your game, but you need to have more control on your marketplace; the effects of the high ticket prices within hh are so incredibly high, it would take almost a year to start getting payvault perks for new players, and this system is solely for robby's financial gain, pretty much destroying the economy and making the entire game p2w.

2. robby giving favoritism towards players that paid money in his game. pretty sure a bunch of people are aware of this (at least those who know jarsu) already, as jarsu is actually a pedophile that chased underage girls, has edited ingame files, went on to say "nlgger" and "faggot" ingame multiple times, and has still not been punished. he WAS banned by one of the old hh mods before, but robby had actually unbanned him, saying "jarsu is a valued player". there was also some rumors of him killing himself, and im not gonna lie, its probably fake asf. there was also a player known for their high level named "kakai". not many people know this, but kakai was directly editing game files to give himself extra levels sometime in 2019. then someday, he went back around 150-200 levels because robby had found out. instead of banning someone for cheating and editing files, because kakai had spent so much, robby just reverted the levels. there are a few other cases of people breaking rules and getting away with it because they paid money (probably half of the players in the trueplayers guild have done this lmao) but robby will usually ignore reports or emails relating to them in hopes of future income for himself.

3. terrible mod picks and even more favoritism. robby, being the high iq individual he is, decided to give the highest-level player (coke) mod. coke later went on to ban people that criticize him, started creating tickets and selling them for irl money, gave his friends/guild members free items/money/pets ingame (giving ihasarchery a fluff-killing stalker, and later even convincing rob to get ihas mod as well), and there was also this one time the discord (homeless hotel now, but was the "hh discord" at the time) disagreed with coke on some topics, so he straight up unpinned their topic on the forums (https://www.helmet-heroes.com/forum/vie ... hh+discord) and pinned another dead discord's topic out of spite lol (https://www.helmet-heroes.com/forum/vie ... =7&t=76744).

there were multiple reports on coke about his abusive nature, and robby decided to ignore them. want to email a cool suggestion? robby will reply. want to email something pointing out abuse from one of the mods? no chance at a reply. want to make a forum post outlining everything bad the mod has done? post removed, banned from the forums (yes this really happened lmao).

4. making a second game that is going down the exact same hole as his first lol. emerald prices increasing. wanna know why? he doesnt control the economy STILL, continuing to add monsters and sets. as i said before, the more money people make, the higher the emerald prices will be. if you spend 10 bucks right now, you can completely buy out every set you will ever need for the game. people might want to act like this game isnt a carbon copy of helmet heroes, but lets be honest; robby is adding more monsters in the hopes that people will spend more money on emeralds, he adds the same mobs and sets from hh, and continues to make broken content. the balancing is actually some of the worst ive ever seen in a game, and i can only think that its this bad in order to get players to spend money on the game. not to mention the overflow of botters that he ignores, he doesnt even play his own game. he pushes updates CONSTANTLY without testing them. anyone remember update 7.0 when krakens came out in hh? how literally half the areas on the map were broken, and you could walk through walls, and fall out of the map randomly?

ill be honest, when i first started playing eliatopia i was excited for a new game that would be better than hh. coming back to the game, i can say without doubt that i am glad i was banned before i spent any more money on this pile of trash (i think i actually refunded a lot of money and robby banned me and my alts lol). there are no new features that stand out from hh, as its just "stand in this spot and press space" game play. he could add guild wars (which was extremely wanted by the hh community), he could add "party systems", he could add a que system for dungeons and make a better boss system, but no. for the sake of money, he adds more monsters and sets, and this community encourages it, and eats that poop up lmfao.

so when people say robby is a good dev, you are making youself look like a clown. if you say elia is a good game, or "a better version of hh", i would advise you to stfu. there are no redeeming qualities of any of his games anymore, and the only reason current players stick around is not because the gameplay is fun, but because the community is full of other children to talk to.