Did anyone watch the Sonic Central premiere?

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
cinos

Did anyone watch the Sonic Central premiere?

Post by cinos » Thu May 27, 2021 5:26 pm

Lmao that was like ACTUALLY dogshit lemme be frank. Feel free to take a pee on the decaying corpse of the Sonic franchise in here, we probably need a topical thread.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

troopas

Re: Did anyone watch the Sonic Central premiere?

Post by troopas » Thu May 27, 2021 7:11 pm

there was a sonic event?

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu May 27, 2021 8:06 pm

troopas wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 7:11 pm
there was a sonic event?
Yeah and it was dogshit, as per usual.

And AS PER USUAL the new game revealed was just a cgi trailer. I bet you a million coins that poop only started development like two months ago.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu May 27, 2021 8:15 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:06 pm
troopas wrote:
there was a sonic event?

And AS PER USUAL the new game revealed was just a cgi trailer. I bet you a million coins that poop only started development like two months ago.
The only good sonic game in recent memory is sonic mania. Why don't they use their brains and do something like that again.

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu May 27, 2021 8:17 pm

troopas wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:15 pm
cinos wrote:
troopas wrote:
there was a sonic event?

The only good sonic game in recent memory is sonic mania. Why don't they use their brains and do something like that again.
Because they know that their shitass sells just because of the name. heck Sonic mania is not even that great for fans of the old games like myself since 80% IS RECYCLED FROM THE PAST GAMES, so yeah you can guess why I've got such a Sonic hate boner when literally every indie game on the PLANET has surpassed sega at their own game.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu May 27, 2021 8:41 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:17 pm
troopas wrote:
cinos wrote:

Because they know that their shitass sells just because of the name. heck Sonic mania is not even that great for fans of the old games like myself since 80% IS RECYCLED FROM THE PAST GAMES, so yeah you can guess why I've got such a Sonic hate boner when literally every indie game on the PLANET has surpassed sega at their own game.
Question: Do you like new mario games?
Also from someone who doesn't care about the recycled content I like it but I respect your opinion for not liking it.

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri May 28, 2021 5:27 am

troopas wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:41 pm
cinos wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:17 pm
troopas wrote:

Question: Do you like new mario games?
Also from someone who doesn't care about the recycled content I like it but I respect your opinion for not liking it.
Oh yeah that's a mario problem too, which is why the only REALLY worthwhile ones come out on every system release, with the rest of the system's life being filled with the spinoffs (mixed), or NSMB which has become like COMPLETE poop. Alongside that nintendo has been a total son-of-a-gun with their subscription, 3D all stars, Mario 35, sooo yeah the Nintendo hate boner might also be forming rn since I REALLY don't like nintendo now that they're being such corporate babes.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111