Abandonment of Helmet-Heroes

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
Furuhashi
Abandonment of Helmet-Heroes

Post by Furuhashi » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:32 pm

Greetings, Sir Rob.
Just wanna know if you completely abandoned helmet-heroes...
Not trying to say ''hey u ned to updat helmet heros game!!!!!11 new map gun wepons!!1''
It just crossed my mind when I was thinking how I started to like RPG themed games.
You see, playing helmet-heroes back then sparked my interest in these kind of games.
I was like, this is genius, how could I have missed these games before? (It's kind of weird for a girl to be interested in these type of games in the first place anyways)

back to the point, is helmet-heroes completely dead, and will never be revived?
I know you're still occasionally doing some patches like that wrapped set patch and other items, (claw still op btw)
I'm not asking because im one of those super strong guys that is unsatisfied, im just curious.
My whole point is... for helmet-heroes to be abandoned... i feel like it's going to be a waste.
such a great game, which is still good, ceasing development...

Insomnia

Re: Abandonment of Helmet-Heroes

Post by Insomnia » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:35 pm

This question has been asked to Robby on more than a couple of occasions. I do know he tries his best to with his games, but will he ever come back? Well he's always there but really when he'll work on it is entirely up to him. I love helmet heroes just as everyone else does. But I feel like everyone's pressureing and forcing Robby to work on hh. I hope you understand were I'm coming from.

Furuhashi

Post by Furuhashi » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:22 am

Of course. I'm not pressuring him and forcing him to work on HH, I think him making a brand new game is the best case scenario, since trying to patch a game overrun by hackers ang bugs would be a hassle. My point is, HH is still great, a lot of people still love and play it, I just happened to hear things about him completely abandoning it (and that december 2020 flash end of life i still don't completely understand it) and thought that abandoning HH would be a waste, he worked on it for years.

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:04 am

HH is more toxic place now than Czernobyl, thats why i'm not surprised ppl say we don't see Robby working on it( are you sure about that? take a closer look sometimes). About flash it simply won't be updated anymore it's not gonna dissapear just like that and also we can always download desktop version, play via steam.

troopas

Post by troopas » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:19 pm

I respect robby's decision to move onto another game but he still needs to make patches.. He could also oh I don't know add things that aren't in the game anymore and require no skill to re add. I do like Elia but he should at least pay HH a visit and make a few patches AND RE ADD THE DAMNED TALKING ANIMATION

ghoo

Post by ghoo » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:08 pm

Even if he did that game had a great run, few games have had that longevity.
Nice to see him re-energized by potential and not limited by something created in a by gone era.
Also I'm happy that ship built in 2013 is still floating in whatever capacity. I'd just noodle around
and reminisce cause it's a wrap. Also thanks to everyone who was there, we had some good times!!!
af / ghoo / se

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:31 pm

In the 7 1/2 years its been open. I can firmly say that i'll miss this game, but things don't last forever,which is why its sad to see this game go. but this game won't last forever, i'm scarred cause im pretty sure when HH finally closes forever, most of the HH players will storm to eliatopia and scammers and hackers will try to over take this game, and die hard HH fans will brutalize eliatopia. So for now we only wait