Event, So, guys, i know helmet heroes isnt that animating anymore, but what about an event in the 2 games?

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
OChewyzinhoBR
Event, So, guys, i know helmet heroes isnt that animating anymore, but what about an event in the 2 games?

Post by OChewyzinhoBR » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:08 pm

Yea, what about an event on the 2 games, HH and Elia. So, i think much of you guys will think about, but what event it should be and something else, so u guys comment which event YOU want to happen and how it woud happen, that robby can see and think that this is an good idea, hehe!

I was thinking about that since Feb, but i dont had enough courage to post this so now i have this courage, and i dont think u guys will hate this idea, because it could attract more players to make the game funny!

My name in Eliatopia is OChewyzinhoBR, but call me Chewy, its much funnier, also, you guys could add the channel Events, like in helmet heroes!

Okay i gotta go, but i hopee u guys enjoyed the idea, to make the game funnier to all, and add some more new stronger armors and levels, but i think level is infinite, u guys, that know like, ALL about Elia, correct me, now i gtg, Bye!!

OChewyzinhoBR

masnam

Re: Event, So, guys, i know helmet heroes isnt that animating anymore, but what about an event in the 2 games?

Post by masnam » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:37 pm

No. Robby doesn't want to work on hh and especially an event. HH is dead anyways so just give up on it.

coolboynum1

Re: Event, So, guys, i know helmet heroes isnt that animating anymore, but what about an event in the 2 games?

Post by coolboynum1 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:23 pm

no.
I shall make you subscribe to Troopas and Cinos O R

OChewyzinhoBR

Post by OChewyzinhoBR » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:32 pm

So, in helmet heroes will never ever happen events again? :////

masnam

Post by masnam » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:39 pm

OChewyzinhoBR wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:32 pm
So, in helmet heroes will never ever happen events again? :////
Yes.

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:53 pm

Sorry bud, But Robby will not go back to HH, If you wanna make an event suggestion for Eliatopia, then I'm all for that, cause it's always good to see new ideas. But anything pertaining to HH should just be dropped immediately, cause it will be ignored like 100's of other suggestions pertaining to Hh.

$__$

Post by $__$ » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:18 pm

I SUPPORT

IGN: SevenDiscord

Or Someone Can Try To Make A Game Just Like HH, With Sets, 4 Classes, 2D, skills, Sets, Pv, Tp, etc

Like I'm Not Saying Anyone Should Do It, Only People Who Want To Or Are Interested, I Tried Myself To Make A Game But I Never Succeeded, It's Actually Hard!

And If Someone Does Make A New Post And Name The Game! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 =] =] +] =] =]

troopas

Post by troopas » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:18 pm

Robby has said he want's to separate them as much as possible. Of course there was a throwback update but everyone could agree that is a good send off to it. An event like this just wouldn't make sense from what Robby has said.