what website did robby use to make amseome armor suits?

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
doomman
what website did robby use to make amseome armor suits?

Post by doomman » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:43 pm

up there the qyestion

Insomnia

Re: what website did robby use to make amseome armor suits?

Post by Insomnia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:22 pm

Hey bud I can help you out here, First off, Robby didn't really make the armor sets, almost everything was made by a digital artist known as flash. And the second, there's no site for making good art, there are art programs in which people download, But if you're asking what software is used to make them? Flashlight uses a software called Adobe Illustrator, Which costs $19.99 a month for the base, 29.99 a month for the full suite version, and 59.99 a month for premium. If you're interested in getting it. But there are other great art programs out there for free. If you don't wanna drop money on an art program, I use two great programs for art, I've used Art weaver, krita, and the current one I'm using is Ibis paint X, which you can download for free on a phone or tablet. Also if you're new to Digital art I'll leave you a link to a site that can teach you how to draw and learn from other inspiring artists.

Here's the link:

https://www.skillshare.com/

doomman

Post by doomman » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:16 pm

ok wow

troopas

Post by troopas » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:24 pm

Insomnia wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:22 pm
almost everything was made by a digital artist known as flash
But...Flash didn't design any of the latest sets. The last set he designed was Jungle set and that was in december...The only other recent one was romance set. (within recent memory)

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:47 pm

Oh I assumed he made most of the stuff. But I hope I atleast answered your question in some way Doorman