Scamming

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
elix
Scamming

Post by elix » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:05 am

Philippines player created a facebook page, in order to sell or buy any items in this game, But some member in that page was posting like this "trade my elia coins to hh money (to be specific, 4k elia coins = 1m hh money) , I saw someone trading his elia coins to hh money, then i talk to him, then we decided to trade , (my 160m hh money to his 800k elia coins, his offer was 5k elia coins = 1m hh money) I send the hh money first, after we trade and receive my 16-m hh money, he remove all of his message and block me through facebook and i can't contact him anymore, I post that scenario in that page and I discover that he did the same way to other, In that page, before we enter, we need to answer some question, we need to put our username too, and the admin of that page saw my post and he said that the username of that person in eliatopia was " invisible ". Hope you see this and make some action, thanks robby.

Jinnzakk

Re: Scamming

Post by Jinnzakk » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:43 am

Lmao its your fault you should think carefully if it's legit or not so you won't regret your decision (timan'e way nalibang nga nag unag pangilo) :D
"Devil in a form of a wh0re"
Discord: Jinnzakk#1268

elix

Re: Scamming

Post by elix » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:59 am

YH, THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION, MY POINT IS TO BANNED THAT ACCOUNT, MAYBE HE WILL REGRET WHAT HE DID, AND TO STOP THAT KIND OF MODUS. :D