Pls Save Helmet Heroes

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
nevergonnagiveyouup
Pls Save Helmet Heroes

Post by nevergonnagiveyouup » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:11 am

Players can no longer get out of Heath's Training Grounds plslslsls fixx. Th e loading glitch started in Robo City, then spread throughout Red Mushroom and Now its in Heath's Training Grounds! Currently the players who were no affected is the one who have TP. Pls fix Robby ;-;

btw this is off topic so yeah.

Savage0

Re: Pls Save Helmet Heroes

Post by Savage0 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:18 am

Heath's training ground? Heh, more like Heath's "DYING" ground.
KONO DIA DA!

MrHybridYT

Post by MrHybridYT » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:56 am

eh Helmet Heroes is fun ngl but Robby is focusing on updates on this game, i really wanted him to comeback but its like he left his own game. So yea i started blasting in Eliatopia. It was a successful game too...
No Videos Yet. I Know!

troopas

Post by troopas » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:47 pm

nevergonnagiveyouup wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:11 am
Players can no longer get out of Heath's Training Grounds plslslsls fixx. Th e loading glitch started in Robo City, then spread throughout Red Mushroom and Now its in Heath's Training Grounds! Currently the players who were no affected is the one who have TP. Pls fix Robby ;-;

btw this is off topic so yeah.
Nah. Let the man work on the game he wants to.

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:18 am

I'd say Robby should just publish HH classic or whatever so we can have both a good HH for people to play instead of the mantric poop it is now, and Eliatopia for the actually NEW experience that's ten times more fun than whatever post-2016 HH is supposed to be.

tl;dr HH sucks poop now, don't bother, trust me, I would know, it's not worth it.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

masnam

Post by masnam » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:52 pm

cinos wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:18 am
I'd say Robby should just publish HH classic or whatever so we can have both a good HH for people to play instead of the mantric poop it is now, and Eliatopia for the actually NEW experience that's ten times more fun than whatever post-2016 HH is supposed to be.

tl;dr HH sucks poop now, don't bother, trust me, I would know, it's not worth it.
Yeah posting like 2014 or even 2015 hh would be nice just to have

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:47 am

masnam wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:52 pm
cinos wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:18 am

Yeah posting like 2014 or even 2015 hh would be nice just to have
Yeah, definitely. I've asked him if he has any remaining assets or even any of the original swf files but alas I've gotten no such reply. I'm pretty nuts on game preservation and all that so it does kinda sadden me how the old HH is forever lost to time, merely documented in videos of the past. See that is the flaw of a browser based game with updates, nobody has an archived older version anywhere, ya know, like maplestory. The steam and mobile releases of the game both came out after the 2016 update iirc so that's no good either. Really, any version pre-2016 would be a godsend for me, from 2013-2015 it is a continuous golden streak, it IS the game we remember. 2016 is so radically butchered that it honestly does not even count as the same game, so in a way we are searching for a lost version of Helmet Heroes, not just some older builds. Really, if Robby does not want to bother with HH that's fine, but if he has any of the files I really would appreciate him giving it to us for preservation and perhaps even an attempted fan server. This wouldn't discourage Elia players, I think the single biggest MMO killer is a lack of updates, so a classic HH would be a fun way to spend the weekend, not a replacement for the current, actually living MMO.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111