READ PLS ROBBY OR ANY OTHER robby anwser plssssssss

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
fancymoney
READ PLS ROBBY OR ANY OTHER robby anwser plssssssss

Post by fancymoney » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:16 am

say can i get some advices how to make a game like yours
1. what app did you use
2. did you made the characters yout self
3 how long did it take
4.give me tips

Dominos
Location:My name is Dominos .................... But you can call me anytime

Re: READ PLS ROBBY OR ANY OTHER robby anwser plssssssss

Post by Dominos » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:40 pm

If you know programming
You can make your own game whatever you wanted so 8-)
eventually some of art of this game came from robby and some are from players ;)
Dominos

Insomnia

Re: READ PLS ROBBY OR ANY OTHER robby anwser plssssssss

Post by Insomnia » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:53 am

There's three things that you need to do my friend in order to make a game like his.

1) If you're caught up on your know how in coding then the software Rob used was WebGL, I'd try to speak to this guy named boozy / Camzen Ive heard he's pretty good with the software.

2) lf you're new or rusty to coding, try learning on python, cause that's what I've been recommended.

3) A big chunk of games is art / concept art, there are many great digital artists out there, such as me, cyro, flashlight, boozy / camzen, and many many more. So if you're in a bind and need someone, there's always peeps out here eager to help

Also if you ask how long does it take, well there's no specific time, each person's game is different because they put their own thoughts into a game and whatever amount of time they put into it is what we have now. So it can take anywhere from a couple months to even a few years depending on your resources, your dedication, and your schedule.