Helmet heroes unban my account finding a glitch by accident :C pls

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
YengCOOK

Helmet heroes unban my account finding a glitch by accident :C pls

Post by YengCOOK » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:10 pm

Robby, please unban my account in helmet heroes I just bought tix yesterday also found a glitch that got me banned. So this is what I did, I was farming and looked in the pay vault for calculations for how much money I would get buying tickets, and yesterday I bought tix too. And then I went back to exit out of the tab in-game and boom I see 0 tix for the cost of all things in the pay vault so I thought it was just a glitch because this game has not been updated in a while and I try buying them so I did and then boom I bought them and I was confused, so I bought all the stuff and I bought almost all things in pay vault and I was oh so imma just reload and they don't save and that was my thinking process so I just trolled for a bit but they actually worked so not knowingly I bought all things in the pay vault and boom I was banned from "Item dupping" I did not know either this was a legit glitch or a stupid thing I just did, When I got banned I did not know what to do because of me being confused and not knowing what just happened, so please Robby unban my acc and IP address if you email my email acc I will give more information because I am just sad that I was banned for not knowing that the glitch like that would make be banned, so please unban acc and IP my brothers and them cant play the game and so cant I :C. HH acc: Killer_Dude_
Last edited by YengCOOK on Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

troopas

Re: Helmet heroes unban my account finding a glitch by accident :C pls

Post by troopas » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:04 pm

YengCOOK wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:10 pm
Robby, please unban my account in helmet heroes I just bought tix yesterday also found a glitch that got me banned. So this is what I did, I was farming and looked in the pay vault for calculations for how much money I would get buying tickets, and yesterday I bought tix too. And then I went back to exit out of the tab in-game and boom I see 0 tix for the cost of all things in the pay vault so I thought it was just a glitch because this game has not been updated in a while and I try buying them so I did and then boom I bought them and I was confused, so I bought all the stuff and I bought almost all things in pay vault and I was oh so imma just reload and they don't save and that was my thinking process so I just trolled for a bit but they actually worked so not knowingly I bought all things in the pay vault and boom I was banned from "Item dupping" I did not know either this was a legit glitch or a stupid thing I just did, When I got banned I did not know what to do because of me being confused and not knowing what just happened, so please Robby unban my acc and IP address if you email my email acc I will give more information because I am just sad that I was banned for not knowing that the glitch like that would make be banned, so please unban acc and IP my brothers and them cant play the game and so cant I :C. Email: yxiong0083@gmail.com HH acc: Killer_Dude_
Never come back to Eliatopia leave.

YengCOOK

Post by YengCOOK » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:14 pm

xD I love elia topia too its a good game its having lots of updates too, I have been grinding lvl 22 now yesssssss

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:42 pm

Hi there buddy, listen, bro, I'm just gonna point out 2 points here. The first isn't so bad, but the thing is, this is the Eliatopia forum and I doubt Robby will even read a single unban request on this forum related to Helmet Heroes, plus it seems likely that the game itself is coming to an end, and that's just me assuming it off of all the server problems and the comments coming from discord, so any unban request at this point is probably gonna be more or less futile, sorry about what happened though. Another thing, you know there are those things in life that you see people do, but you don't wanna hurt their feelings, so you try to break it to them slowly. Bud, you just posted your email publicly on a game forum, if I were you I would take off your email, cause It's super easy nowadays for people to get your stuff with just an email. Just pointing it out.

YengCOOK

Post by YengCOOK » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:47 pm

Alright man thanks, the game was one of my childhood games but the things you said are true I will do so, well looks like im sticking with this game then since its still the same creator oh hh best they update its a good game should give more stuff into it so my brothers will join me.

~

Post by ~ » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:09 am

Pff helmet heroes will be half dead once december roles around when flash dies thats a huge part of the community right then and there dying and from further on I dont see it lasting another 2 years so its safe to say thats its on a huge downhill
Face Your Fears Before They Consume You

jd38997

Post by jd38997 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:35 am

i dont like it tooooo many hacker i mean i just start playing my acc again and i get hacked who hacks a lvl 68 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
idk why i have robby as my profile picture

jd38997

Post by jd38997 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:39 am

jd38997 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:35 am
i dont like it tooooo many hacker i mean i just start playing my acc again and i get hacked who hacks a lvl 68 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but i was rich and had alot of pets :lol:
idk why i have robby as my profile picture