HH is dying

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
Aoi

HH is dying

Post by Aoi » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:07 am

Dear Robby,
We all know flash player will be blocked in year 2020 and Helmet Heroes is ran by it. Many people are spending fortune to upgrade their account in and all their efforts will be gone if flash games will die. I hope that you ,Robby the game creator of Eliatopia and HH will make a move about the problem. Maybe you should change it to webgl like eliatopia so that it wont die.I dont really care if u wont comeback any more in hh but pls dont let HH die.
G I N G E R

{NZ}Jkl

Re: HH is dying

Post by {NZ}Jkl » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:11 am

He's right we know that we can't deny
Robby for the sake of HH
Fix the problem
and make it webgl ;)

cyro557

Post by cyro557 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:03 pm

people always say its as easy as a simple button click, its not. there is no such thing as a Swf to WegGL converter. + helmet heroes took almost 4 years to make. so if you were to rebuild Helmet heroes inside of Unity it would take alot of time. you people always act like it could take a few days. it wont.
YT:Nerfski
Discord:cyro557#7569
HH:cyro557
Elia:cyro/cyro557

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:10 pm

I still find it funny how so many people cling to the game and expect things to be simple, just accept this fate already.

~

Post by ~ » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:51 pm

eh your wrong you can still play the game through steam and mobile... but yeah a big chunk of the hh player base will die once flash dies. Either way idc eliatopia for me is much better imo.
Face Your Fears Before They Consume You

troopas

Post by troopas » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:26 pm

Aoi wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:07 am
Dear Robby,
We all know flash player will be blocked in year 2020 and Helmet Heroes is ran by it. Many people are spending fortune to upgrade their account in and all their efforts will be gone if flash games will die. I hope that you ,Robby the game creator of Eliatopia and HH will make a move about the problem. Maybe you should change it to webgl like eliatopia so that it wont die.I dont really care if u wont comeback any more in hh but pls dont let HH die.
No lmao let it die. All these stupid pinoys come to the forums because they think they can get robby to update the game. "What do the people have to yankee doodle doo to get it through your fat face that they're just not that into HH" (Yes I changed the quote to better reflect hh)

Also its not his fault that dumb pinoys pay $5500000 to upgrade their pet to mag killer. It's their fault they can use their brains and see the game isn't being updated.

{NZ}Jkl

Post by {NZ}Jkl » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:37 am

ok maybe for once I agreee with troopas.....