been sick and bored

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
Whip_God
been sick and bored

Post by Whip_God » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:34 am

my energy is completely drained. I just feel like hugging my girlfriend and go to sleep. Playing Elia or hhr feels hella boring ngl or any games. Even making concepts is giving me no fun anymore. My sense of purpose is missing and I need to find it. Anyway I still play a bit here and there, my pilot goofing off, my hhr acc(remaru)is now lv 30+ and life is going mehh.
also, Robby fix fishing, It was not working at first then it worked then it broke again. and add poison in de game :D
I use Superman's spine & skull + my whip to make me:

Katwastaken

Re: been sick and bored

Post by Katwastaken » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:10 am

Whip_God wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:34 am
my energy is completely drained. I just feel like hugging my girlfriend and go to sleep. Playing Elia or hhr feels hella boring ngl or any games. Even making concepts is giving me no fun anymore. My sense of purpose is missing and I need to find it. Anyway I still play a bit here and there, my pilot goofing off, my hhr acc(remaru)is now lv 30+ and life is going mehh.
also, Robby fix fishing, It was not working at first then it worked then it broke again. and add poison in de game :D
Fr i have really lazy playing Eliatopia atleast i check some item at vend each day :/
I simp White Lily