Who is Robby Wrong Answers Only

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
Katwastaken
Who is Robby Wrong Answers Only

Post by Katwastaken » Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:27 am

go
I simp White Lily

bread12

Re: Who is Robby Wrong Answers Only

Post by bread12 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:26 pm

The rock

Sadomasoquista

Post by Sadomasoquista » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:12 pm

A Great game developer, who hears his community to improve, and will never let them root slowly. His games are known for the good balance in his mechanics, and the creativity in all their designs. Every new game is totally diferent the other one, with different playstile (wich are not repetitive and tedious), creative and original artwork, And the lore, also have similar characteristics. There's definetly not cringe jokes on them.
His self confindence, had allowed him to build a team to help him develop his games faster, This guy always complete his projects, he works hard to ensure that there is not any plothole in the lore, or a softlocking bug.
Wich brings me to the bugs and errors: In his programs they are very rare, and if they even appear, this guy learn from his mistakes (like a bug, a bad mechanic, or (un)intentionally make his game pay to win), wich make sure that it'll not reappear in a future project.
And last but not least, his Moderators are the best, known to be there to always ban any kind of pedophile, racist, or scat p*rn sharer, etc. ASAP. This people have better sense of justice than Batman.
Last edited by Sadomasoquista on Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wizardthing

Post by Wizardthing » Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:45 pm

an alien that updates his movies boot villains and aileaipot every day
im a guy that hates many things, especially furries

Whip_God

Post by Whip_God » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:03 am

Sadomasoquista wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:12 pm
A Great game developer, who hears his community to improve, and will never let them root slowly. His games are known for the good balance in his mechanics, and the creativity in all their designs. Every new game is totally diferent the other one, with different playstile (wich are not repetitive and tedious), creative and original artwork, And the lore, also have similar characteristics. There's definetly not cringe jokes on them.
His self confindence, had allowed him to build a team to help him develop his games faster, This guy always complete his projects, he works hard to ensure that there is not any plothole in the lore, or a softlocking bug.
Wich brings me to the bugs and errors: In his programs they are very rare, and if they even appear, this guy learn from his mistakes (like a bug, a bad mechanic, or (un)intentionally make his game pay to win), wich make sure that it'll not reappear in a future project.
And last but not least, his Moderators are the best, known to be there to always ban any kind of pedophile, racist, or scat rubbish sharer, etc. ASAP. This people have better sense of justice than Batman.
Robby is a great game developer, who hears his community to improve the game and will never let them rot slowly. His games are known for the great balance in his games' mechanics, and the creativity in all their designs. Every new game is totally different from the other one, with different play styles (which are not repetitive and tedious), creative and original artwork, lore, that also have similar characteristics to one another. There's definitely no cringe jokes on them.

His self-confidence allowed him to build a team to help him develop his games faster, This guy always completes his projects, and he works hard to ensure that there is not any plothole in the lore or a softlocking bug.

Which brings me to the bugs and errors; In his programs, they are very rare, and if they even appear, this guy learns from his mistakes (like a bug, a bad mechanic, or (un)intentionally makes his game pay to win), which he makes sure that it will not reappear in a future projects.

And last but not least, his Moderators are the best, known to be there to always ban any kind of pedophile, racist, or scat rubbish sharer, etc. ASAP. These people have a better sense of justice than Batman.
I use Superman's spine & skull + my whip to make me:

Gunner3rd

Post by Gunner3rd » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:10 am

he is a 9 legged octopus who eats aliens and spits up cow milk