Me working on a short story (warning contains gacha)

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
Whip_God
Re: Me working on a short story (warning contains gacha)

Post by Whip_God » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:28 am

Katwastaken wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:18 pm
Oof i didn't work yesterday i slept too early :cry:
me too, did not do much today
I use Superman's spine & skull + my whip to make me:

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:38 pm

Ok here's the last character (might even adding more) and sorry cuz i want more characters lel. Anyways here it is.. not saying her name though :/
Attachments
IMG_20231123_233222.jpg
IMG_20231123_233222.jpg (56.67KiB)Viewed 2470 times
I simp White Lily

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:11 pm

Whip_God wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:28 am
Hey i made a test video lel

This will fully done after 2-3 weeks (maybes)

Pls watch whip (ngl this is cool):
https://youtu.be/_jWkBw_Zy6k?si=QPdl4whfqEoKAvg7
I simp White Lily

Whip_God

Post by Whip_God » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:24 pm

Katwastaken wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:11 pm
Whip_God wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:28 am
Hey i made a test video lel

This will fully done after 2-3 weeks (maybes)

Pls watch whip (ngl this is cool):
https://youtu.be/_jWkBw_Zy6k?si=QPdl4whfqEoKAvg7
lol I was getting into it(kinda accurate, this is what I kinda day when going to school this year.) till I got js lmao.
Ngl, I did not expect to get a gf, I asked her out like late oct this year.

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:33 am

Uhh idk if i able to make this story.... I should have done it in the older version (1) which the newer one don't have basic poses such as "sitting". Worse is that there's only 1 background that had a bedroom. Lastly there's no props (table, chair, etc.) meaning i making a short story without all of these aspects :|

Not sure though i have to make it again on a older version (basically redoing it all back from start) but still gonna finish this under 2-3 weeks.
I simp White Lily

Whip_God

Post by Whip_God » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:16 pm

Katwastaken wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:33 am
Uhh idk if i able to make this story.... I should have done it in the older version (1) which the newer one don't have basic poses such as "sitting". Worse is that there's only 1 background that had a bedroom. Lastly there's no props (table, chair, etc.) meaning i making a short story without all of these aspects :|

Not sure though i have to make it again on a older version (basically redoing it all back from start) but still gonna finish this under 2-3 weeks.
nahh, just finish this one, it's your first story vid, it's supposed to suck, The thing you need to do after is figure out how to fix them next time. like plan it out first.

In my art class, there're these things called "Thumb Nails" A planning method used by filmmakers. Just make a bunch of squares and make a very quick art with little info around the boxes to plan what you're making.
Exs:
Attachments
download.jpeg
download.jpeg (9.21KiB)Viewed 2420 times
download (1).jpeg
download (1).jpeg (10.45KiB)Viewed 2420 times
download (2).jpeg
download (2).jpeg (7.41KiB)Viewed 2420 times

Whip_God

Post by Whip_God » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:17 pm

Whip_God wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:16 pm
Katwastaken wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:33 am

nahh, just finish this one, it's your first story vid, it's supposed to suck, The thing you need to do after is figure out how to fix them next time. like plan it out first.

In my art class, there're these things called "Thumb Nails/story boards" A planning method used by filmmakers. Just make a bunch of squares and make a very quick art with little info around the boxes to plan what you're making.
Exs:

PELLET

me made story too

Post by PELLET » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:55 am

Living as a regenade amidst the jungle full of perils such as tigers and eliatopian residents was a harsh life for anyone, especially for young Robby. Being a mere child, he stood not a ghost of a chance in conquering his enemies, though he dreamed of thriving in this prejudice world. The regenades had been forced into hiding after the genocide by the eliatopian government, lead by the fraudulent Xantis. But young Robby had a plan. Using his often uncanny physic and intellectual powers, he constructed a cannon loaded with several tons of ammunition. Robby's fellow regenades gathered around the cannon as it was prepared for fire. Robby launched the first missile at the capitol city of eliatopia, Alion. He watched from the jungle as the massive departmen store, cheapos, burned to ashes. Screams rang out and then Xantis appeared. "You shall not dare threaten my territory, puny regenade!" he threatened. "I have five hundred missiles, while you cease to have five cannonballs!" The other regenades fled in terror. Only Robby was left. There was one ball left in the cannon. He fired. BANG! Xantis collapsed on the ground. His bodyguards picked up his lifeless body, as the regenades celebrated their short lived victory. Robby was the hero, but little did they know that Xantis would be swiftly revived.

THE END

This story was written by a 12 year old named Derek(me)
IF YOU LIKED PLEASE DONATE IF 1M RAISED SEQUEL COMES

Whip_God

Re: me made story too

Post by Whip_God » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:06 am

PELLET wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:55 am
Living as a regenade amidst the jungle full of perils such as tigers and eliatopian residents was a harsh life for anyone, especially for young Robby. Being a mere child, he stood not a ghost of a chance in conquering his enemies, though he dreamed of thriving in this prejudice world. The regenades had been forced into hiding after the genocide by the eliatopian government, lead by the fraudulent Xantis. But young Robby had a plan. Using his often uncanny physic and intellectual powers, he constructed a cannon loaded with several tons of ammunition. Robby's fellow regenades gathered around the cannon as it was prepared for fire. Robby launched the first missile at the capitol city of eliatopia, Alion. He watched from the jungle as the massive departmen store, cheapos, burned to ashes. Screams rang out and then Xantis appeared. "You shall not dare threaten my territory, puny regenade!" he threatened. "I have five hundred missiles, while you cease to have five cannonballs!" The other regenades fled in terror. Only Robby was left. There was one ball left in the cannon. He fired. BANG! Xantis collapsed on the ground. His bodyguards picked up his lifeless body, as the regenades celebrated their short lived victory. Robby was the hero, but little did they know that Xantis would be swiftly revived.

THE END

This story was written by a 12 year old named Derek(me)
IF YOU LIKED PLEASE DONATE IF 1M RAISED SEQUEL COMES
wha. . . why my grammar worse? I'm older

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:53 pm

Thumbnails??? More like this?
Attachments
Untitled125_20231129215244.png
Idk if its related to your what you said
Untitled125_20231129215244.png (68.89KiB)Viewed 2395 times
I simp White Lily