I think I have been cheated :cry:

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
Mharites
I think I have been cheated :cry:

Post by Mharites » Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:12 pm

Sir. robby I need you're help Sir Kaktusen borrowed my crystal lazer set with runes and crystal lyzer wand S2 P5 F2 E4 I5 2pcs also rainbow back runes is p1 + crystal lyzer boots runes is p1 he told me he tested it because he will replace it character is mage and after it is tested he said he will upgrade to h2 every part of my set because it took me a long time to save up I agreed to his request but after a few minutes he stopped replying to my messages please help me get my set and rainbow back back and boots please help me :cry:
Last edited by Mharites on Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

{President}*Josan

Re: I think I have been cheated :cry:

Post by {President}*Josan » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:41 pm

He gave it to me so that I can give it back to you... but I died in pit with it :( I also lost the 100 mill coins you gave me when I died in koth. I swear I didnt know I was carrying it. Sir Robby, please can u give back the items....

Cronebulous

Post by Cronebulous » Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:20 am

I have ur items, i killed josan in pit, Selling everything including the gold for robux :twisted:

Mharites

Post by Mharites » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:28 am

please give it back to me, I don't have a replacement for it, I only have 3m left in my atm, please help me get it back, it's been hard for me to start again for almost half a year, I've been struggling, I've only lost one day, help me, please, sir, robby, please help me you me. sir Kaktusen has an impostor named Kaktusen` I know my set and wand and back are there please help me get it back please I am begging you. :cry:

Mharites

Giving thanks fr sir:Kaktusen :cry:

Post by Mharites » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:33 am

I would like to thank Sir, Kaktusen for helping me, I didn't even get my old stuff back but what I received is even better, thank you very much sir Kaktusen for helping me. Please forgive me if I criticized you, it won't happen again, I hope you will help more people than me. I am very happy now because I can start again. thank you sir Kaktusen :cry:

FizzMain

Post by FizzMain » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:29 pm

Mharites wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:12 pm
Sir. robby I need you're help Sir Kaktusen borrowed my crystal lazer set with runes and crystal lyzer wand S2 P5 F2 E4 I5 2pcs also rainbow back runes is p1 + crystal lyzer boots runes is p1 he told me he tested it because he will replace it character is mage and after it is tested he said he will upgrade to h2 every part of my set because it took me a long time to save up I agreed to his request but after a few minutes he stopped replying to my messages please help me get my set and rainbow back back and boots please help me :cry:
bro just quit the game and play something better lmao,