Reasons we all should leave earth

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
Qejjle
Reasons we all should leave earth

Post by Qejjle » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:52 am

Feel free to add to this article. This is an article that just makes you go , why.

First story. Just today my class had this test, a running test. The test was to see how many times you could run back and forth in a certain amount of time. So this one kid is getting really tired and almost makes it to 70, but he doesn't. He tryed so hard, and got to 69. Later on in the class the teacher pulls him aside in front of everyone and scolds him for getting 69 on his test. This just shows how dirty minded people are, even teachers :geek: :roll: :shock:
Get too close to the sun,
and you burn

Q

Iron_Shadow014

Re: Reasons we all should leave earth

Post by Iron_Shadow014 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:02 am

Qejjle wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:52 am
Feel free to add to this article. This is an article that just makes you go , why.

First story. Just today my class had this test, a running test. The test was to see how many times you could run back and forth in a certain amount of time. So this one kid is getting really tired and almost makes it to 70, but he doesn't. He tryed so hard, and got to 69. Later on in the class the teacher pulls him aside in front of everyone and scolds him for getting 69 on his test. This just shows how dirty minded people are, even teachers :geek: :roll: :shock:
Dang even teachers... Also the pacer test? if it is then my school averaged around 50-63 XD I got 52 lol. :lol:
I like turtles

Iron_Shadow014

Re: Reasons we all should leave earth

Post by Iron_Shadow014 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:05 am

Oh yeah and i forgot uhhhhhhhhhh... oh yeah where will we live if we leave earth??? :lol:
I like turtles