A bunch of suggestions

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
cinos
A bunch of suggestions

Post by cinos » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:04 pm

People love suggestions all bundled into one, so I'll just add these here. I don't expect them to get added soon at all, I just feel like making it for fun, perhaps as a time capsule.

1) Have longer hair be visible from under hats: a lot of hats have no reason to hide the hair (which is as simple as a 1 0 command on the json file apparently), and personally I think hiding really long locks of hair under a teeny tiny hat looks stupid. It was a thing in HH too, but colorizers have proven we can do things beyond that visually speaking.

2) QWERTY piano in the payvault, yeah I know the drums sold terribly, but I think the piano is simply more popular as an instrument to sell. I say qwerty in the sense that it uses a type of keyboard piano controls popularized by roblox and virtual piano. Saves time thinking what to code, honestly the only difficult part might be the mobile version, though it's not like mobile drums sound any better.
Plus, there are thousands of music sheets with the QWERTY control scheme, it would instantly be compatible and give us material to play.

3) Add contribution on the main character screen. Not only will players no longer need to ask for their contri every few hours, they'll let others gawk at how much of a superb gamer they are by wasting hours of their lives killing inanimate objects. I dunno where, for all I know you can add it on the guild tab itself, just have that convenience.

4) Music only option...nough said

5) Pensive and flushed emojis on the emote list, there's plenty of free numbers on the keyboard afterall.

6) Punching, whenever that becomes top priority to add back, lmao. Would help pit losers fight squishers.

7) Mining for ores: What's the best way to replace chopping trees from HH, seeing as trees are now used to define game boundaries? Simple, mining for ores in specific rocky areas. No making sure they "grow back" anymore, just a reliable material for...whatever use, after mission items were used for crafting I've got no idea what they'd be useful for.

8) Fishing: Who doesn't love fishing? Personally I really enjoy it. Again, no clue what it'd be useful for now that mission items are used for crafting, perhaps food? Maybe not, that seems a bit messy. Really, I just want fishing since I liked it in HH, it felt fun to gain an arbitrary dumb level for something...plus the fishing rod would need to be a whole new weapon here, make it a grapple hook or something, that'd be interesting and statless.

9) Buy 1000x option for ammo and food.

10) MP podium, because it'd just be neat.

Obviously there'd be some kind of area themed around water, but I'm not one to think about that rn.

Anything else would require a whole thread of it's own (I'm not gonna make the 300th pet thread without preparing actual pet concepts for example, that'd just be lazy)
Last edited by cinos on Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

MasterSwan

Re: A bunch of suggestions

Post by MasterSwan » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:21 pm

les go mining for diamonds YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Find me in a tree in Allion forest

Kentrassi

Post by Kentrassi » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:21 pm

Having these would make eliatopia much more fun to play, so support.

MasterSwan

Post by MasterSwan » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:48 pm

support ig
Find me in a tree in Allion forest

Jinnzakk

Post by Jinnzakk » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:48 pm

let's go mine emeraldss
"Devil in a form of a wh0re"
Discord: Jinnzakk#1268

shekelstein

Post by shekelstein » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:51 am

Support, would love to give a concert on KOTH.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:44 am

I'm personally for, well, anything having to do with the water. I mean look at that stuff; the water in the game is barren as all heck and all we could do is flail about in it. Why not give us monsters to fight, fish to catch, and even plants and coral to look at in the water?

edk

Post by edk » Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:16 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:44 am
I'm personally for, well, anything having to do with the water. I mean look at that stuff; the water in the game is barren as all heck and all we could do is flail about in it. Why not give us monsters to fight, fish to catch, and even plants and coral to look at in the water?
a water area sounds kl

SmilingFear

Post by SmilingFear » Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:54 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:44 am
looks like "proteum bottom" helmet heroes vibes I miss🙁

coolboynum1

Post by coolboynum1 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:22 pm

cinos wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:04 pm

1) Have longer hair be visible from under hats: a lot of hats have no reason to hide the hair (which is as simple as a 1 0 command on the json file apparently), and personally I think hiding really long locks of hair under a teeny tiny hat looks stupid. It was a thing in HH too, but colorizers have proven we can do things beyond that visually speaking.

Support with hair being visibleunder hats.
I shall make you subscribe to Troopas and Cinos O R