More Options

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
cyro557
More Options

Post by cyro557 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:00 pm

1. Toggle enemy body parts, I've been playing on Low quality just because of this. It's just annoying and honestly shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

2. Rune effects on armor. I don't know how easy it would or might be to add this in; but I really did like it when these were in the game. It made me feel powerful idk I just kinda miss it.

3. Expand Camera size. In PvP this would be helpful. As well as normally; it would just be a great feature overall and would be nice to see more.

4.(Possibly) Set time of day. I mostly play in the afternoon and it's ALWAYS night time (In game). It gets super annoying and at times just hard to see when it's dark.

5. Expand Chat. Instead of only showing 4 messages at a time, it would be helpful to read like 6-8.

6. Target Framerate. Sometimes playing on Low quality gets annoying cause it's locked at a certain FPS making the game feel worse. Even if there was an option to set a target frame rate like 30, 45, 60, or unlimited; it would overall feel better playing on lower quality and feel possibly smoother.

7. Health Bars on bosses. This one is mostly geared towards colossal. If his health bar was planted let's say on the top right of the screen, you wouldn't have to run up to the top of the map just to see it's health. This is just a MUST and really would make fighting bosses a lot more enjoyable.

8. (Possible) Anti Aliasing. From what I see this is only enabled in Very high mode, If anything it might be good for taking pictures or recording. In lower quality modes. (This would probably need to be under an Advanced Settings menu).
YT:Nerfski
Discord:cyro557#7569
HH:cyro557
Elia:cyro/cyro557

forumMikel

Re: More Options

Post by forumMikel » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:24 pm

support on everything, specially on the fps toggle
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:33 pm

As long as these are options and not forced, support.

troopas

Post by troopas » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:40 pm

Also add an option to disable rune effects completely.

GonDup

Post by GonDup » Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:27 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:33 pm
As long as these are options and not forced, support.
^

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:15 pm

cyro557 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:00 pm
1. Toggle enemy body parts, I've been playing on Low quality just because of this. It's just annoying and honestly shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

2. Rune effects on armor. I don't know how easy it would or might be to add this in; but I really did like it when these were in the game. It made me feel powerful idk I just kinda miss it.

3. Expand Camera size. In PvP this would be helpful. As well as normally; it would just be a great feature overall and would be nice to see more.

4.(Possibly) Set time of day. I mostly play in the afternoon and it's ALWAYS night time (In game). It gets super annoying and at times just hard to see when it's dark.

5. Expand Chat. Instead of only showing 4 messages at a time, it would be helpful to read like 6-8.

6. Target Framerate. Sometimes playing on Low quality gets annoying cause it's locked at a certain FPS making the game feel worse. Even if there was an option to set a target frame rate like 30, 45, 60, or unlimited; it would overall feel better playing on lower quality and feel possibly smoother.

7. Health Bars on bosses. This one is mostly geared towards colossal. If his health bar was planted let's say on the top right of the screen, you wouldn't have to run up to the top of the map just to see it's health. This is just a MUST and really would make fighting bosses a lot more enjoyable.

8. (Possible) Anti Aliasing. From what I see this is only enabled in Very high mode, If anything it might be good for taking pictures or recording. In lower quality modes. (This would probably need to be under an Advanced Settings menu).
These are my opinions, and ik no1 asked but too much ppl have said that
1. Excellent idea... Ig im not the only 1 that thinks...
2. Even tho someone said it should be toggable, Robby said the main reason why it was removed because of performance drops(support on this though)
3. To me and me only or some people. It miiight make u look tiny and idek if u can see urself.
4. The game should add a feature to actually increase brightness to the game. Or you should increase your brightness, not too sure about that.
No support on this because if u were to change the time of the day, it also changes the literal time. So that feature makes no sense
5. You and I might not get confused if the chat was expanded. Other people might though... not everyone has good eyesight like us
6. Yes! this idea is EXACTLY similar to changing your settings in minecraft and warmerise
7. Yep
8. Minecraft optifine moment but i still support this

All of these ideas are fvcking good(exceeept 4.) I hope more people support your thread and my opinion.
Rip TechnoBlade

cyro557

Post by cyro557 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:38 pm

Zeltonn wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:15 pm

2. Even tho someone said it should be toggable, Robby said the main reason why it was removed because of performance drops(support on this though)
3. To me and me only or some people. It miiight make u look tiny and idek if u can see urself.
4. The game should add a feature to actually increase brightness to the game. Or you should increase your brightness, not too sure about that.
No support on this because if u were to change the time of the day, it also changes the literal time. So that feature makes no sense
5. You and I might not get confused if the chat was expanded. Other people might though... not everyone has good eyesight like us
6. Yes! this idea is EXACTLY similar to changing your settings in minecraft and warmerise
7. Yep

All of these ideas are fvcking good(exceeept 4.) I hope more people support your thread and my opinion.
I didn't mean literally changing time in game; I meant changing the sun position so its always noon, sunset; sunrise etc.
YT:Nerfski
Discord:cyro557#7569
HH:cyro557
Elia:cyro/cyro557

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:15 am

cyro557 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:38 pm
Zeltonn wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:15 pm

7. Yep

I didn't mean literally changing time in game; I meant changing the sun position so its always noon, sunset; sunrise etc.
Ik u have a point, but even tho that its just to change it to that, u STILL cant forget it changes the in game time... so either way your point sucks :/
Rip TechnoBlade

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:19 am

1. Toggle enemy body parts, Support.

2. Rune effects on armor. No support, i would support this for projectiles so it can be switched as transparency, because of the removal of effects now archer and gunner can't burn wood with fire rune.

3. Expand Camera size. Support.

4.(Possibly) Set time of day. What's the point of this "mechanics" lol, when it's night I have a hard seeing loot or players in pvp. Maybe make night brighter.

6. Target Framerate.Support.

7. Health Bars on bosses. Support.

8. (Possible) Anti Aliasing. Support.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:32 pm

Ok thanks for the suggestions. I'll see about getting to more of these at a later time, but for now I've got #1 added into the options menu. The patch for it should be out in a few hours.