Cooldown for Snakes

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237
Cooldown for Snakes

Post by Flashlight237 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:45 am

Okay, so a minor thing, but I think it can at least slow down the snake spam (not stop it entirely)... Why not add a cooldown for snakes (akin to the cooldown for Dodge Roll)? I'm thinking about 2 or 3 seconds. I have no idea how long snakes take to eat up foes and despawn myself.

TheWood

Re: Cooldown for Snakes

Post by TheWood » Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:20 am

Maybe also 10-12 tornadoes limit?

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:40 pm

Snake cooldown would be ok, but not 2-3 sec thats too long. I would say 0.5-1 second is more fair, it is pretty necessary for pvp, even with the snakes whipmaster isn't great in pvp, don't want to completely ruin it (again), it's come a long way. And snakes are really not very useful for grinding since poison res was added to the low hp mobs like titanium droids.

As for the tornado limit, there is LITERALLY no reason for this, the only reason you are suggesting this is because you are salty I can kill the boss better then you :lol: . I'm sorry that your beloved archer class isn't the best class for everything anymore and whipmaster is slightly better for killing 1 boss and worse for everything else, that doesn't mean it needs to be nerfed :lol:

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:46 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:40 pm
Snake cooldown would be ok, but not 2-3 sec thats too long. I would say 0.5-1 second is more fair, it is pretty necessary for pvp, even with the snakes whipmaster isn't great in pvp, don't want to completely ruin it (again), it's come a long way. And snakes are really not very useful for grinding since poison res was added to the low hp mobs like titanium droids.
idk man your snakes crit 250 dmg to me in pvp , as for tornado its like mage cloud if it was better
edit:isnt flash a warrior
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:06 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:

As for the tornado limit, there is LITERALLY no reason for this, the only reason you are suggesting this is because you are salty I can kill the boss better then you :lol: . I'm sorry that your beloved archer class isn't the best class for everything anymore and whipmaster is slightly better for killing 1 boss and worse for everything else, that doesn't mean it needs to be nerfed :lol:
It's so fair when there's a whole carpet of these stupid snakes behind you that just blow you down the hill lol
So fair just take away chance to go on the hill for 15 seconds.

GNMN

Post by GNMN » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:21 pm

TheWood wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:06 pm
CrazyVanilla wrote:

It's so fair when there's a whole carpet of these stupid snakes behind you that just blow you down the hill lol
It's CV lol what do you expect? He always want to nerf all classes except his class

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:34 pm

GNMN wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:21 pm
TheWood wrote:
CrazyVanilla wrote:

It's CV lol what do you expect? He always want to nerf all classes except his class
Yeah thats why I want to buff mage and not nerf anything else besides make cowboy use a little bit of mp, got me there. Definitely not like vortex wants to nerf everything except archer 24/7.

Marga was spamming snakes on koth for us too and you don't see me complaining about it. Plus there was 2 of us doing snakes, not just 1 person that's why it was a lot.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:59 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:34 pm
GNMN wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:21 pm
TheWood wrote:
Yeah thats why I want to buff mage and not nerf anything else besides make cowboy use a little bit of mp, got me there. Definitely not like vortex wants to nerf everything except archer 24/7.

Marga was spamming snakes on koth for us too and you don't see me complaining about it. Plus there was 2 of us doing snakes, not just 1 person that's why it was a lot.
So why would you complain about snakes that can't deal damage if you have good poison resistance.
Why if I asked for a damage nerf for those "tanks" with a lot of hp and you now say I want a nerf on everything that isn't an archer.
Your tornadoes kill a colossal 5-6 times faster than any other class and only you can solo it in faster than 15-20 minutes. Only your tornadoes can make a hill impregnable, an attack by any other class can be avoided. If a tornado is set in 1 second and lives 15, why don't you like the 10-12 limit?
Even when one whip master calls for these snakes, there are still plenty of them.