Nerf pellet spitter rate of fire

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
TheWood
Re: Nerf pellet spitter rate of fire

Post by TheWood » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:52 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:37 pm
Stormzy wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:53 pm
all other guns have a slower fire rate, having a fast fire rate weapon is nice
Naww you don't get it, wood doesn't like it when nub weapons kill him when he doesn't dodge :<< Totally fair nerf, buff hoard btw.
What's the point of me dodging if most of my attacks do no damage, even if I hit the player "tank" will step aside and eat a few pizzas.

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:42 pm

TheWood wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:52 pm
cinos wrote:
Stormzy wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:53 pm
all other guns have a slower fire rate, having a fast fire rate weapon is nice
Naww you don't get it, wood doesn't like it when nub weapons kill him when he doesn't dodge :<< Totally fair nerf, buff hoard btw.
What's the point of me dodging if most of my attacks do no damage, even if I hit the player "tank" will step aside and eat a few pizzas.
What's the point of me aiming at you for 10 seconds when you can just aim in my general direction and do 600 points of damage, with a radius bigger than your forehead?

There's a reason you see archer spam and not gunman spam. One is clearly dodgable and can be broken apart one by one, the other turns medieval weaponry into something akin to a legal nuke.

the hoard is broken, and it needs to have either it's radius reduced, or it's arrow count reduced. You ask for a nerf to a "nub gun" for being too fast and "muh specs", but what about being able to fire 35-sumn arrows every second? Is that balanced to you? Is it fine that ANY arrow with p4 can probably do a better job than the spitter at close range? Even a toy bow?

If I went with the archer approach, you probably wouldn't speak at all since you'd need to nerf your entire class's concept, as opposed to just the gun some people manage to make useful with some creativity. Joke's on you, I can just get a shield, a bone pirate blaster, and be even more obnoxious. I just don't because I like having a faster firing rate over, yya know, more defense? Almost like a two handed gun with only poison is inherrently worse than two duals with soft, fire, electric AND poison. You ever think about that? Most people do more damage than me, I just know how to work around it.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:02 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:42 pm
TheWood wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:52 pm
cinos wrote:

the hoard is broken, and it needs to have either it's radius reduced, or it's arrow count reduced. You ask for a nerf to a "nub gun" for being too fast and "muh specs", but what about being able to fire 35-sumn arrows every second? Is that balanced to you? Is it fine that ANY arrow with p4 can probably do a better job than the spitter at close range? Even a toy bow?

If I went with the archer approach, you probably wouldn't speak at all since you'd need to nerf your entire class's concept, as opposed to just the gun some people manage to make useful with some creativity. Joke's on you, I can just get a shield, a bone pirate blaster, and be even more obnoxious. I just don't because I like having a faster firing rate over, yya know, more defense? Almost like a two handed gun with only poison is inherrently worse than two duals with soft, fire, electric AND poison. You ever think about that? Most people do more damage than me, I just know how to work around it.
They are practically unkillable in normal pvp, not on the hill.