A New Arc (SPOILERS AHEAD)

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237
A New Arc (SPOILERS AHEAD)

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue May 24, 2022 3:33 am

With the Xantis conflict drawing to a close soon and how MMORPGs constantly expand (I mean look at Wizard 101; how the heck is that game still going?), there's really only one way I can think of that would allow the game to expand past Xantis: a new arc.

My best idea for a new arc would be having the player explore the now-exposed Eliatopia (Earth) in a sort of "Around the World" deal. I say that because that is the arc with the most material suggested for it. CrazyVanilla had been wanting an oceanic level for quite some time, plus I had made three different level concepts: one based around Oriental Asia (China, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam), one based around Egypt (with elements from the Sonoran Desert, strangely enough), and one based around Mesoamerica (Metztli Ruins). I'll let CV take care of his oceanic level concept; that way he can flesh it out how he wants it. In the meantime, I'll provide what I got for each of the areas I had mapped out.:

Oriental Asia: https://www.eliatopia.com/forum/viewtop ... f=5&t=6707

In Oriental Asia, bamboo serves as the "trees" of the land. Thanks to mutations of life, the Yokai that were once mythological, like Kappas, Tengu, and Fenghuang, are now real. The objective here is to gather four gemstones, each representing the four cardinal directions of the compass (North, East, West, and South). Azulong resides in the Mushroom Borough, so the area would gain significance as one place where you'll have to find the Azure Gem of the East. Once all four gems are collected, you must bring them to an altar high up in the mountains, where you will fight the Yellow Dragon himself: Huanglong. While Huanglong has connections to the spirit plane, he acknowledges Xantis' evils, and it was he who would have came up with Xantis' punishment in the afterlife.

Egypt: https://www.eliatopia.com/forum/viewtop ... f=5&t=5853

Crocodiles survived the Nuclear Apocalypse of 2090 likely thanks to the region's renewed interest in the Egyptian Gods. It was through these gods that the Egyptians, now known as a race of yellow Eliatopians called The Desert People, that the region became the first to stand against Xantis on Eliatopia. With the help of the region's monsters, namely the Lizag and Kingscorpee, and the enchantments provided by Helmetopian Relic Armor, the region became the most protected against Xantis' conquest. Diankhgemut, a very curvy mummy awakened by the Nuclear Apocalypse of 2090, serves as the Desert Kingdom's ruler. Blessed with a talking Shagdaw named Anubi, Diankhgemut maintained her kingdom's autonomy despite the many assassination attempts made against her by Xantis' men. Seeing interest in your efforts against Xantis, Diankhgemut wishes to test your might.

Mesoamerica: https://www.eliatopia.com/forum/viewtop ... f=5&t=8201

The first signs of life rebounding from the Nuclear Apocalypse of 2090 came from Earth's own Amazon Rainforest, now known as the Metztli Forest. A spiritual entity, Moonchyllus, took residence in the forest. Once one of the leaders of the Second Resistance, she blended in with the Amazon Rainforest to the point where she became a god herself, more specifically Mother Nature. It was in the Amazon where Moonchyllus created the first Eliatopian lifeform: a Logon. The Mesoamerican ruins of Earth's past, now known as Metztli Ruins, serves as her home. To preserve the forest's life, she had created golems called Montezumas and enlisted help in the mutated anacondas, whom she dubbed as Quetzalcoatls. She trained her own army of Logons in the art of war and magic. Moonchyllus' army served to defend the forest against illegal logging that would be legal under Xantis' rule.

These are just bases and would likely be changed depending on how Xantis is handled in the upcoming battle. But yeah, there's that.

Pro_xGamer

Re: A New Arc (SPOILERS AHEAD)

Post by Pro_xGamer » Tue May 24, 2022 4:04 am

Those ideas are great.Even if in the first world isn't any boss.SUPPORT!
The only pro player in America sweating in Eliatopia

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Sun May 29, 2022 8:37 pm

Probably should've made my writings a bit more Xantis-neutral, but oh well.

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sun May 29, 2022 10:27 pm

20000000% support on this 1, I think this could also be the new lore.
Rip TechnoBlade

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon May 30, 2022 12:20 am

It's either this or some spiritual trippy shιτ, anything goes, I just want it to be interesting and unique, which I bet it will be, game's been impressing me with the narrative and worlds for a long while now.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

gdfjajds_alter

Post by gdfjajds_alter » Mon May 30, 2022 12:41 am

this will help game dont get ended like helmet heroes and if the file of game too large to launch in web, i think we can download it

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon May 30, 2022 12:47 am

gdfjajds_alter wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 12:41 am
this will help game dont get ended like helmet heroes and if the file of game too large to launch in web, i think we can download it
I think this game has already proven to not be like HH, since HH legit has like 5 sentences worth of story, while THIS game has a whole dystopian setting going on. Seriously, HH practically HAS no story, at best it has little fun worlds with CONCEPTS for a story (robo city, the wasteland), but never anything that actually qualifies as a true narrative.

also no worries the file is like a few megs rn, it's surprisingly small for how many sprites it has in it.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Mon May 30, 2022 10:09 pm

cinos wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 12:47 am
gdfjajds_alter wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 12:41 am
I think this game has already proven to not be like HH, since HH legit has like 5 sentences worth of story, while THIS game has a whole dystopian setting going on. Seriously, HH practically HAS no story, at best it has little fun worlds with CONCEPTS for a story (robo city, the wasteland), but never anything that actually qualifies as a true narrative.

also no worries the file is like a few megs rn, it's surprisingly small for how many sprites it has in it.
Yeah, 27 MB. You can download a ROM of Pokemon Stadium with that much memory. No joke; I checked.
cinos wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 12:20 am
It's either this or some spiritual trippy shιτ, anything goes, I just want it to be interesting and unique, which I bet it will be, game's been impressing me with the narrative and worlds for a long while now.
Would be cool if it branched out rather than stuck with a linear path too.

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue May 31, 2022 10:09 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 10:09 pm

The last thing I'd call eliatopia is linear
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Tue May 31, 2022 11:43 am

cinos wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 10:09 am
Flashlight237 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 10:09 pm

The last thing I'd call eliatopia is linear
wha
Rip TechnoBlade