Gunman skills suggestion thread

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
shekelstein
Gunman skills suggestion thread

Post by shekelstein » Tue May 03, 2022 7:41 pm

Since gunman is still significantly weaker compared to archer class when it comes to one shotting enemies, here are some skills I propose of adding to balance the classes out. Feel free to add on or make any amends by replying to this post.

Blunt bullets - Makes gun bullets do more damage the closer you are to the target, but decreases your damage the farther you are to the enemy.

Longshot - Makes gun bullets do more damage the farther you are from the enemy. Decreases the damage you do the closer you stand to an enemy. This skill is opposite of the former skill.

Lethality/Crit master - Gain an increased chance of doing critical damage to an enemy

Rampage - Gain speed, attack damage, after killing an enemy

Endless munitions - Allows you to have more bullets per ammo pack (will be useful for high fire-rate guns)

Rational: It would make gunman class more versatile, giving more playstyles to class while also buffing it.

CanIHaveStuff?

Re: Gunman skills suggestion thread

Post by CanIHaveStuff? » Tue May 03, 2022 8:00 pm

I like all the ideas but I personally would not use the 2nd one cause gunmans arent really about range. Just my opinion no hate love the ideas : D

Also known as: NoobToo and UncleWaldo

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue May 03, 2022 8:17 pm

I like the ideas of possibly doing different damages based on how close/far the enemy is. However, I'd like to hear if this is something more players would want first.

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Tue May 03, 2022 8:35 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:17 pm
I like the ideas of possibly doing different damages based on how close/far the enemy is. However, I'd like to hear if this is something more players would want first.
yes
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue May 03, 2022 8:36 pm

Robby wrote:
I think you did that before with the Sentry?

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue May 03, 2022 8:52 pm

These are pretty interesting, support.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue May 03, 2022 9:06 pm

Robby wrote:
I think money power should work in this way. That way in order to receive the massive damage outputs you can't just outrange every enemy. You'd have to actually take a risk and get up close to the enemy.

Denk

Post by Denk » Thu May 05, 2022 3:20 pm

bump
Elia User : Denkey