Alion City Arena

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Zik
Alion City Arena

Post by Zik » Tue May 03, 2022 8:32 am

A place in Alion City where players register for a pvp match.

Something like this
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (11.72KiB)Viewed 242 times
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png (7.73KiB)Viewed 242 times

Before a match,
a 48-hour period will be held. Matched players are notified of their match. Their presence is required before the match period is over. There will be an additional 5-minute grace period if any of the participant is not yet present. A player who failed to participate even after the grace period will lose, penalties are applied automatically.

Bets are required to be placed within the match period.
If a player has not placed their bet yet, during the grace period their coins in bank is deducted with the bet.
Bet and match conditions need to be met before a match. Failing to meet the conditions will result your rank to regress by 1 and cancellation of the match.

During the match,

Ranks below tier 4
- Players cannot decide who they match with, the game will match them automatically according to their rank.
- Their stats fixed on a specific number set by game dev.

Spectate

Scheduled matches are listed.
You can register as a spectator on a scheduled match.(10 spectator limit, tier 4-5 matches have no spectator limits)

Outside betting
Aside from the participants, spectators are also able to place a bet on their preferred player.
Your winnings will be multiplied to the ratio of the opposing bet. Incase where there are no opposing bets, you simply win your bet back. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT
FOR Tiers 4-5
They can register on the arena but the game would not match them with their same tier automatically.
They get an option to challenge registered players.
Tiers 4-5 registering is like a showmanship. "I'm available, fight me."

Freedom

To compensate with the risks, tiers 4-5 get the option to cancel if they are still within the match time period.

---------------------------------------------------------------
I wrote this suggestion on a whim.
I am sure I have missed some important stuff.
What are your thoughts about this suggestion?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Zik on Tue May 03, 2022 8:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Nah bro
💀

TheWood

Re: Alion City Arena

Post by TheWood » Tue May 03, 2022 8:45 am

What do I think of this suggestion...what kind of crazy person would go to a 4-5 tier match lol? The last one looks like stupid pit. First three seem to look good, but what if I get kicked from server or disconnected near the end of the grace period?

Zik

Post by Zik » Tue May 03, 2022 8:52 am

TheWood wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:45 am
but what if I get kicked from server or disconnected near the end of the grace period?
Then again its a competition, of course its your loss. The match time period is a lot. You can prepare ahead of time to make sure your connection would be stable.
Nah bro
💀

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Tue May 03, 2022 8:55 am

Zik wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:52 am
TheWood wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:45 am
but what if I get kicked from server or disconnected near the end of the grace period?
Then again its a competition, of course its your loss. The match time period is a lot. You can prepare ahead of time to make sure your connection would be stable.
My connection is always great, just sometimes there are problems with game server or with loading areas.

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Tue May 03, 2022 9:03 am

pit vibes but with extra reward
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk