Guild Tokens (re-written)

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
forumMikel
Guild Tokens (re-written)

Post by forumMikel » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:00 am

Guild Tokens will be a type of a currency that's only in guilds.
To obtain guild tokens, you will have to contribute to your guild members. (A.K.A Boosting/Sharing XP)
For a specific amount of XP shared/or contributed, guild members will obtain 1 Guild Token. (You will only receive Guild Tokens when sharing/contributing XP. That is the only way)

"What do you do with Guild Tokens?"
Well. There will also be a feature that comes in with the Guild Tokens. A guild shop, where you can use your Guild Tokens to buy limited guild-only items.
The concept is already done here but here are some ideas with what you can buy with the Guild Tokens.

Prime Colorizer:
A colorizer with only 1 paintjob. This item is only obtained through the Guild Shop.
The Prime Colorizer only has one color and will add some stripes/lines to your armor.

Golden Flag:
Turn the stick of your Guild Flag into gold. Making it shiny.

XP Boost Card:
When bought, grants all guild members a 10% XP Boost for the next 24h (XP Boost percentage does not stack when buying multiple cards. Only increasing the duration.)

DR Boost Card:
When bought, increases Drop Rate for all guild members by 10% for the next 24h (DR Increase percentage does not increase when buying multiple cards. Only increasing the duration)

Speed Boost Card:
When bought, increases movement of all guild members by 10% for the next 10h (Speed CAN be stacked. Up to 20%. When stacking, duration does not increase.)

Monthly Guild Top Notchers:
Monthly Guild Top Notchers will be a feature (will edit this later)

Edit: 5/13/22

Monthly Guild Top Notchers are guilds that get Premium Guild Tokens (only the leaders get these tokens)
And these tokens can be used to buy permanent upgrades for the guild (i.e perm xp/dr/speed boost that can be stacked with cards)

How this will work is that guild contri is resetted about every 3 weeks. The top 10 get guilds get Premium Guild tokens (Amount depends on their place). Plus their guild is put on a huge billboard on "Guild Top Notchers" something
Last edited by forumMikel on Fri May 13, 2022 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

Spongebob505

Re: Guild Tokens (re-written)

Post by Spongebob505 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:48 pm

meh i dont know about that

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:47 pm

Sure, as of right now guilds are purely oriental (excluding boosting) so this would be nice. Only problem is that it could cause an over reliance on the exp and dr boost

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:59 pm

Up

CanIHaveStuff?

Post by CanIHaveStuff? » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:59 pm

forumMikel wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:59 pm
Up
XD Sorry dude, didnt see you made something on this. Ill just take mine down

Also known as: NoobToo and UncleWaldo

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:51 pm

troopas wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:47 pm
Sure, as of right now guilds are purely oriental (excluding boosting) so this would be nice. Only problem is that it could cause an over reliance on the exp and dr boost
could be other things than the drop cards. when i edit in the top noch guilds thing feature it will have.. lets just say it will make guilds "evolve" and guilds now actually have competition.

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Sun May 01, 2022 2:53 pm

up

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sun May 01, 2022 3:25 pm

forumMikel wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:00 am
Guild Tokens will be a type of a currency that's only in guilds.
To obtain guild tokens, you will have to contribute to your guild members. (A.K.A Boosting/Sharing XP)
For a specific amount of XP shared/or contributed, guild members will obtain 1 Guild Token. (You will only receive Guild Tokens when sharing/contributing XP. That is the only way)

"What do you do with Guild Tokens?"
Well. There will also be a feature that comes in with the Guild Tokens. A guild shop, where you can use your Guild Tokens to buy limited guild-only items.
The concept is already done here but here are some ideas with what you can buy with the Guild Tokens.

Prime Colorizer:
A colorizer with only 1 paintjob. This item is only obtained through the Guild Shop.
The Prime Colorizer only has one color and will add some stripes/lines to your armor.

Golden Flag:
Turn the stick of your Guild Flag into gold. Making it shiny.

XP Boost Card:
When bought, grants all guild members a 10% XP Boost for the next 24h (XP Boost percentage does not stack when buying multiple cards. Only increasing the duration.)

DR Boost Card:
When bought, increases Drop Rate for all guild members by 10% for the next 24h (DR Increase percentage does not increase when buying multiple cards. Only increasing the duration)

Speed Boost Card:
When bought, increases movement of all guild members by 10% for the next 10h (Speed CAN be stacked. Up to 20%. When stacking, duration does not increase.)

Monthly Guild Top Notchers:
Monthly Guild Top Notchers will be a feature (will edit this later)
Support! Only if robby saw this
Rip TechnoBlade

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Wed May 04, 2022 3:28 pm

Support. Guilds need a reward for their contribution.

Denk

Post by Denk » Thu May 05, 2022 5:34 pm

bump
Elia User : Denkey