New armor sets, Robby and flashlight please consider these.

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Insomnia
New armor sets, Robby and flashlight please consider these.

Post by Insomnia » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:44 pm

So I've worked day and night on these I haven't given them a name but these I drew myself. Hope you like them

The one with the blue background is the warrior, the one in the white background is for the cowboy, the one in the green background is for the archer, and the one in the pink background is for the mage. Hope you consider these

Jakub34

Re: New armor sets, Robby and flashlight please consider these.

Post by Jakub34 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:59 am

I think the archer set is a bit bland, but other than that, these sets look pretty nice.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:00 am

Flashlight237 here. I personally really like the Baron Samedi look for the mage outfit myself. It'll really stand out from the others. Of course while I understand Jakub's sentiment with the archer outfit as it does look like the stereotypical D&D ranger outfit, I do feel that the hooded outfit will add some variety to the equipment in the game. Can't really comment on the Halo armor myself. Lastly, I'm having a hard time trying to understand the warrior armor, I mean... What is that?

I'll see what I can do with the Ranger and Baron Samedi sets (you are free to correct me, but I felt these names would fit them best). Of course Robby had admitted to me that there could be a few other things, like monsters. Maybe see if you can drum up a few ideas?

(If you're reading this, Robby, I'm still waiting to know how the ground in the game works so I can help ya with some new areas.)

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:56 pm

Samedi is fine by me and yeah I can get a few things up for the game, what in particular are you looking for?
Armor? Weapons? Monsters? Give me a list and I can get what you need. And to answer your question

The warrior is an armor idea I got from the skull crusher set. Using the same design of the blade but changing some things. The helmet is smooth flat surfaced cause I thought that would be cool. And the thing on the right is a shield.

Other than that I can get some things Poppin. Just send me a list of what you need. Thanks flash light

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:08 pm

Well, got your Ranger Set done.

Had to match your design the best I could, because if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Gave the hood a cloak and made sure the armor would fit in with the rest of the set. I ignored the colors that were too small to be readily visible. I put in two bows to go with the set: the Elven Bow and the Nature Bow.

A personal recommendation from me, PLEASE save your stuff as PNG images, NOT jpeg images. Jpegging is for witches!

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:11 pm

Kk. But thanks for making the armor.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:02 pm

Wow, really nice job Flashlight at enhancing Insomnia's art to fit the game while still keeping his original design in mind! I will definitely get that added in a future update. Be sure to remind me though, there's quite a bit of equipment piling up on my to-do list that I won't want this one to get lost in the mix!

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:50 pm

Hey since I made the ranger set, when it gets made could I get a set of it for free.