More Mage Stuff

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237
More Mage Stuff

Post by Flashlight237 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:47 pm

Heya. Well, I may already be co-designing stuff for Eliatopia, might as well post some more stuff here. First off, let's start with the stereotypical Wizard set.:
Yeah, that's more or less expected to happen. Also, made a Witch outfit on the side.
I personally like the way I managed to characterize the Witch Hat and the Cursed Shoes for this one. I mean look at the Witch Hat and the Cursed Shoes in HH.:
Image Image
The witch hat is a little too pointy to shout "Witch" to me, plus the Cursed Shoes look like a reskin of the Elf Shoes. What I did was I made the witch hat look more old and crooked to fit the set. The Cursed Shoes, on the other hand, had their toes torn off, and there's a bunion sticking out of them. I felt that would make the shoes more befitting of a witch.

The Bat Wing Staff isn't all fossil-y, but I don't think a petrified, mineralized wing would really do anything magic-wise. In any case, I was informed that one of the monsters recently drawn up was a lizard, so I made something that would work as a drop from it.

Yep. The Reptile Wand. I went for a more reptilian look for the wand itself while maintaining its base design because it was one of the weapon designs I liked most (along with the Indian and Moonlight wands and the Mystic Tribal bow). Mhmm.

Speaking of, I brought back the Indian Wand. Barely anything needed to be changed save for a slightly improved eagle motif. Of course I had something in the backburner, so I repurposed the Dreamcatcher from my HH designs into a counterpart of the Indian Wand. It made sense at the time.

That was all of the mage gear I came up with at this time. I've emailed an anthill ambient object (I've wanted to draw an anthill) at the time I sent these, so... Yeah. There's that.

Insomnia

Re: More Mage Stuff

Post by Insomnia » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:30 am

Love the stuff flash, the cursed set looks awesome.

ReymarkCharacter

Re: More Mage Stuff

Post by ReymarkCharacter » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:26 am

I agree with you that this is great for mages :roll: