Buff the damage on these sets

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
troopas
Re: Buff the damage on these sets

Post by troopas » Mon May 09, 2022 5:28 pm

Bruh bump

Drunk

Post by Drunk » Tue May 10, 2022 5:47 pm

No support! these set already have lot power

troopas

Post by troopas » Mon May 23, 2022 4:35 pm

bump

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:37 am

Bump?

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:45 am

Yes, bump.

It especially feels weird that the accessories this round are weaker offensively than the ones before, not to mention they are creatively devoid statwise. Okay, the All-Seeing Eye I cannot really compare to the Peacock Feathers or the Magic Back Troll since it isn't a glass-cannon accessory, so the All-Seeing Eye gets a free pass, but still.

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:04 pm

ofc not, I love spending my entire budget on a set that's literally worse than my last, why would I want my purchases to be worth anything? /s
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Joey!!

Post by Joey!! » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:16 pm

JoMan2 wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:10 pm
If every set is just +1 won’t people just skip some?
we already do tho
8-) 8-) 8-)

Joey!!

Post by Joey!! » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:47 pm

forumMikel wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:01 pm
Flashlight237 wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:10 am
That's something that's been getting me, especially as a warrior. The Forsaken Set got literally ZERO strength points more than the Barbed set, which only grants you +13 strength, when every other set in Forsaken's tier at least boosted their respective offensive stats from the sets on Barbed's tier, never mind the latest sets. That's literally 8.3% over TWO tiers (Cybo vs Barbed set), for a class that twice saw NO offensive boosts (No boost from Lunatic to Paladin, and no boost from Barbed to Forsaken).
i mean warriors have constant 1m dmg output all the time soo
then i must be noob bc i only got 250k dmg xDDD
8-) 8-) 8-)

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:02 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:10 am
That's something that's been getting me, especially as a warrior. The Forsaken Set got literally ZERO strength points more than the Barbed set, which only grants you +13 strength, when every other set in Forsaken's tier at least boosted their respective offensive stats from the sets on Barbed's tier, never mind the latest sets. That's literally 8.3% over TWO tiers (Cybo vs Barbed set), for a class that twice saw NO offensive boosts (No boost from Lunatic to Paladin, and no boost from Barbed to Forsaken).

I personally can care less for the other stats outside the main offensive stat, as I can understand that they're meant to determine a set's level requirement, but why the tiny boosts in the main attack stat? If you're gonna boost armor defense by 16-25% (I checked), do the effing same for the armors' main offensive stat! My god! Like, for instance, the warrior set chain should've gone like this, prior to your thread mind you:

Lunatic: +9 Strength
Paladin Set: +10 strength
Bronze Set: +11 strength
Magnesium Set: +12 strength
Ancient Set: +13 strength
Skull Crusher Set: +14 strength
Barbed Set: +15 strength
Forsaken Set: +16 strength

I haven't touched other classes because Warrior sets are the most affected by the lack of offensive stat boosts (9 from Lunatic to 14 from Cyborg Samurai; compared to 9 to 18 magic from Protection to Crescent for mages at the widest).

But yeah, instead, they just got shafted, man! Shafted!

And yes, I know JoMan has a point with the accessories, but the those things are even wonkier. Mages got all the superweapon-y, glass cannon-type accessories despite me ASKING for defense-oriented mage accessories while the other class accessories are significantly weaker in terms of offensive power. I really don't think there's any reason to defend or attack accessories.

That being said, I support a full offensive stat buff for the game's many sets (particularly starting from the Paladin set and its tier equivalents and going up from there) just for the sake of viability alone. There's a good reason why it was once recommended to just get the weapon and roll with it before.
Adding onto this, going off my stat boost list, Cyborg Samurai Set should be boasting +18 strength and whatever the new warrior set's name was would be boasting +20 strength, maybe +21 strength. And this is, of course, assuming people would prefer that over, and this is the better idea that I'm writing down, making the offensive stat boosts match the defense boosts (ex. a 20% strength boost for a warrior set that has 20% more defense than the last one).

troopas

Post by troopas » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:06 pm

Thanks for bumping this Flash, but yes continue support for this. The story is complete and what do we get? Purely ornamental armor sets costing 2x more than the previous or in CV's case needing to spend over 100 Million coins on these sets just for them to even be SLIGHTLY stronger than the last. Nobody likes this decision and everyone has voiced complaints +1 or +2 attack from a new set is not changing anything they need MORE than that.

This is getting to the point where it's becoming as agravating and annoying as shops closing. (Thread on that soon...)