Buff the damage on these sets

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237
Re: Buff the damage on these sets

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:10 pm

TheWood wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:34 pm
Then players will have more damage and it will probably be op in pvp, then defensive parameters will need a buffer (which is pretty bad for the price of equipment), maybe then make the price of armor not so crazy or increase the regeneration power and lower food prices so you can better deal with that damage in pvp? The original purpose of that nerf was to make defense more and damage less, but overall it made grind slower.
Dude, you realize that equipment stats barely affect a player's strength, right? It's factored into the damage formula alongside a player's offensive stat (Strength, Magic, Archery, Artillery, or Finesse), and with most players' strength stats being far above what individual set pieces can provide (especially in cases like Zero), a widespread offensive stat buff for stats, even back to their original boosts, is unlikely to shift the usefulness of armors in their favor.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:52 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:10 pm
TheWood wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:34 pm
Then players will have more damage and it will probably be op in pvp, then defensive parameters will need a buffer (which is pretty bad for the price of equipment), maybe then make the price of armor not so crazy or increase the regeneration power and lower food prices so you can better deal with that damage in pvp? The original purpose of that nerf was to make defense more and damage less, but overall it made grind slower.
Dude, you realize that equipment stats barely affect a player's strength, right? It's factored into the damage formula alongside a player's offensive stat (Strength, Magic, Archery, Artillery, or Finesse), and with most players' strength stats being far above what individual set pieces can provide (especially in cases like Zero), a widespread offensive stat buff for stats, even back to their original boosts, is unlikely to shift the usefulness of armors in their favor.
I know how damage power works, I just mean if the armor has more magic/strength or whatever your class needs the damage will be more.

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:01 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:10 am
That's something that's been getting me, especially as a warrior. The Forsaken Set got literally ZERO strength points more than the Barbed set, which only grants you +13 strength, when every other set in Forsaken's tier at least boosted their respective offensive stats from the sets on Barbed's tier, never mind the latest sets. That's literally 8.3% over TWO tiers (Cybo vs Barbed set), for a class that twice saw NO offensive boosts (No boost from Lunatic to Paladin, and no boost from Barbed to Forsaken).
i mean warriors have constant 1m dmg output all the time soo
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:56 pm

bump

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:24 pm

We need it like you get 2 new points for the next set because right now when you buy the next boots for your class you get 0 bonus points, only defense lol, only buying even better boots will give you 1 point. It was better before.

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:47 pm

Its just funny that robby doesn't even care about this

troopas

Post by troopas » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:55 pm

Gladiator wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:47 pm
Its just funny that robby doesn't even care about this
Very sad for me lol

Gladiator