Buff the damage on these sets

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
troopas
Buff the damage on these sets

Post by troopas » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:41 am

Look the new update is amazing and all but god it's so annoying that each time an update arrives the new sets are completely worthless. For starters the base defense is actually worse than the previous set if you h3'd your previous set (which let's be honest EVERYBODY DID!) and the defense on the new sets is already absurdly high for no reason AT ALL!

It's incredibly annoying seeing how the newest archer set has +1 archery from the previous.

Stats like these make the game unenjoyable because you're grinding for NOTHING! Like seriously, your gonna have BEST ARCHER SET IN THE ENTIRE GAME have nearly 1/3 of all it's invested in OTHER CLASSES! This seriously does not add anything to the game having those random stat pieces for Gunman and Whipmaster in the sets. As you can see I'm very frustrated at this.

tl;dr Get rid of the useless attack points for other classes from new sets and put those points into the main sets attack. It makes the new sets completely worthless in terms of the attack and honestly, makes the game a whole lot less fun knowing you have to spend that much more money for something that is completely worthless.
Last edited by troopas on Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

JoMan2

Re: Buff the damage on these sets

Post by JoMan2 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:42 am

the accessories tho...

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:43 am

JoMan2 wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:42 am
the accessories tho...
So? Why should I need to spend EVEN MORE money for something not part of the base set just to make them somewhat useful

That's also ignoring the fact I can use the accessories with the previous set which again, makes the new sets WORTHLESS!!

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:44 am

You've changed my mind, BUFF THEM

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:10 am

That's something that's been getting me, especially as a warrior. The Forsaken Set got literally ZERO strength points more than the Barbed set, which only grants you +13 strength, when every other set in Forsaken's tier at least boosted their respective offensive stats from the sets on Barbed's tier, never mind the latest sets. That's literally 8.3% over TWO tiers (Cybo vs Barbed set), for a class that twice saw NO offensive boosts (No boost from Lunatic to Paladin, and no boost from Barbed to Forsaken).

I personally can care less for the other stats outside the main offensive stat, as I can understand that they're meant to determine a set's level requirement, but why the tiny boosts in the main attack stat? If you're gonna boost armor defense by 16-25% (I checked), do the effing same for the armors' main offensive stat! My god! Like, for instance, the warrior set chain should've gone like this, prior to your thread mind you:

Lunatic: +9 Strength
Paladin Set: +10 strength
Bronze Set: +11 strength
Magnesium Set: +12 strength
Ancient Set: +13 strength
Skull Crusher Set: +14 strength
Barbed Set: +15 strength
Forsaken Set: +16 strength

I haven't touched other classes because Warrior sets are the most affected by the lack of offensive stat boosts (9 from Lunatic to 14 from Cyborg Samurai; compared to 9 to 18 magic from Protection to Crescent for mages at the widest).

But yeah, instead, they just got shafted, man! Shafted!

And yes, I know JoMan has a point with the accessories, but the those things are even wonkier. Mages got all the superweapon-y, glass cannon-type accessories despite me ASKING for defense-oriented mage accessories while the other class accessories are significantly weaker in terms of offensive power. I really don't think there's any reason to defend or attack accessories.

That being said, I support a full offensive stat buff for the game's many sets (particularly starting from the Paladin set and its tier equivalents and going up from there) just for the sake of viability alone. There's a good reason why it was once recommended to just get the weapon and roll with it before.
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:37 am

Support
Goddess of the hunt

Shimoru

Post by Shimoru » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:29 am

Support. The random boosts to other stats would be interesting if there was any kind of cross-class gameplay/support, but useless as of now. And yeah, I was hoping to see an accessory for mages that have a little more defense.

Peacock feather ($142,852):
Defense: 25
Archery: 20
Magic: 48

Cyborg Samurai Shell ($4,944,783)
Defense: 178
Strength: 32
Finesse: 3

Going just off the cost of the higher end accessories, the stat bonuses from defense are clearly more valued than individual class stats. I guess the tradeoff is that mages get to spend less? But at that level, doesn't seem like it would matter that much.

For mages, I'd rather have a happy medium with either more defense and less magic (similar to blue reptile shell), or a much bigger magic increase. Peacock feather is only +17 magic more than magic back troll.

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:10 pm

If every set is just +1 won’t people just skip some?

Oceanhat1

Post by Oceanhat1 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:49 pm

true (i want the buff pls robby my alloy grape set need a little more buffing 15 - 17 maybe?)
when is the new update gonna come? :| :?: :roll:

edk

Post by edk » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:08 pm

Get rid of the useless attack points for other classes from new sets and put those points into the main sets attack. It makes the new sets completely worthless in terms of the attack and honestly, makes the game a whole lot less fun knowing you have to spend that much more money for something that is completely worthless.

+1