Unique mission ideas

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
cinos
Unique mission ideas

Post by cinos » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:38 am

I have some ideas for missions that step a bit above the usual "gather enemy parts and bring them to this npc" affair. I mean don't get me wrong, I like that affair, I just think we can add more things like the baseball bruh or whatever.

1. A pvp mission, gather 30 bashed skulls and bring them to an npc in alion, who's wearing some metal αss gear. This would propose having all players drop a bashed skull after they die, which- I mean, you can consider it. Mission items aren't worth jack so that would BASICALLY give us a neat little item to drop everywhere and brag, ontop of the mission...

imagine dropping skulls in the middle of town, except the police is not green and everyone is screaming- anyway.

2. A mail mission, again, basically the cleveland's letter mission from Helmet Heroes, but this time with a different take. Instead, you gotta deliver an injured delivery boy's package from the alion forest(think amazon but instead of drones they underpay actual people), to some karen somewhere in Templar, who's obviously gonna be mad that the box has a few scratches, giving you mere experience and nothing more...

3. Buy a lot of food for big bubba's bigger, bubbier brother, I dunno I think it'd be funny to waste 200 pizzas and sodas on that.

And just generally more dumb shιτ like that to make some more memorable missions, as I gotta admit, the npc dialogue is pretty amusing in these, they're fun time wasters.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

jd38997_jr

Re: Unique mission ideas

Post by jd38997_jr » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:48 am

cinos wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:38 am
I have some ideas for missions that step a bit above the usual "gather enemy parts and bring them to this npc" affair. I mean don't get me wrong, I like that affair, I just think we can add more things like the baseball bruh or whatever.

1. A pvp mission, gather 30 bashed skulls and bring them to an npc in alion, who's wearing some metal αss gear. This would propose having all players drop a bashed skull after they die, which- I mean, you can consider it. Mission items aren't worth jack so that would BASICALLY give us a neat little item to drop everywhere and brag, ontop of the mission...

imagine dropping skulls in the middle of town, except the police is not green and everyone is screaming- anyway.

2. A mail mission, again, basically the cleveland's letter mission from Helmet Heroes, but this time with a different take. Instead, you gotta deliver an injured delivery boy's package from the alion forest(think amazon but instead of drones they underpay actual people), to some karen somewhere in Templar, who's obviously gonna be mad that the box has a few scratches, giving you mere experience and nothing more...

3. Buy a lot of food for big bubba's bigger, bubbier brother, I dunno I think it'd be funny to waste 200 pizzas and sodas on that.

And just generally more dumb shιτ like that to make some more memorable missions, as I gotta admit, the npc dialogue is pretty amusing in these, they're fun time wasters.
just need more missions XD
hi my name is jd38997 and my life all in all is pretty dam bad :) also cinos FVCK OFF

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:50 am

jd38997_jr wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:48 am
cinos wrote:

riveting response
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

jd38997_jr

Post by jd38997_jr » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:55 am

cinos wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:50 am
jd38997_jr wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:48 am
cinos wrote:

riveting response
oh
hi my name is jd38997 and my life all in all is pretty dam bad :) also cinos FVCK OFF

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:35 am

I not completely don't understand what happens to the player after reaching 0hp. The game tells you that you are knocked out, but sometimes that you are dead.

edk

Post by edk » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:38 am

I agree with a PvP mission

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:03 am

TheWood wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:35 am
I not completely don't understand what happens to the player after reaching 0hp. The game tells you that you are knocked out, but sometimes that you are dead.
Meh, all I know is that it's always what causes item sacrifice to work. In the same way, it should be the threshold to drop a skull.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

GonDup

Post by GonDup » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:32 pm

While i would love for the pvp mission to be added, Alt killing is something that happens way too often.

Support otherwise.

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:44 pm

GonDup wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:32 pm
While i would love for the pvp mission to be added, Alt killing is something that happens way too often.

Support otherwise.
I mean, yeah, but it's not like the missions give THAT much exp anyway. It's really just there to entice people to do side activities...like, buying baseball gear and posing for a bruh. Garbo exp, but an unforgetable bruh moment.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

masnam

Post by masnam » Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:07 pm

The skulls should be named the players skull so you can show ppl and flex that you killed someone hard to kill