Nerf Mage Cause Many Noob Abuse it

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
KwekKwek
Nerf Mage Cause Many Noob Abuse it

Post by KwekKwek » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:12 am

they always spam their skill its so unfair like when they used thunder clouds they can deal more damage even if they low level and low stats thats so unfair so maybe nerf that class a bit and thats my opinion

Soldeir5

Re: Nerf Mage Cause Many Noob Abuse it

Post by Soldeir5 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:21 pm

KwekKwek wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:12 am
they always spam their skill its so unfair like when they used thunder clouds they can deal more damage even if they low level and low stats thats so unfair so maybe nerf that class a bit and thats my opinion
no support
Also Find me on Voxiom.io - ShadowReaperBR

gtx1650

Post by gtx1650 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:44 pm

KwekKwek wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:12 am
Bro the mage got a nerf AF WHy need more nerf?? no support
SyTriger if you view this youre super gay :vv: karma op

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:33 pm

lazy thread, also bad
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Astin

Post by Astin » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:11 pm

Won't be rude but to put it simply, bruh.

We spent ages finding a source to nerf mages and finally found it through countless damage nerfs, the stun removal and orb fixes. Got to the point where I found it necessary for the class to have orbs which for a while fixed the class until it didn't. Now we see a similar issue being mages not being competitive in PvP at all since the main attack stun when running into orbs was removed. And with the slow speed at which the orbs disperse, the class cant do ranged attacks in time nor can keep a player within its grasp. I hope you take the time to analyze it rather than lazily write this post.

- Ahmed / Astin

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:20 pm

Astin wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:11 pm
Won't be rude but to put it simply, bruh.

We spent ages finding a source to nerf mages and finally found it through countless damage nerfs, the stun removal and orb fixes. Got to the point where I found it necessary for the class to have orbs which for a while fixed the class until it didn't. Now we see a similar issue being mages not being competitive in PvP at all since the main attack stun when running into orbs was removed. And with the slow speed at which the orbs disperse, the class cant do ranged attacks in time nor can keep a player within its grasp. I hope you take the time to analyze it rather than lazily write this post.

- Ahmed / Astin
At the very least the mage has the clouds, which allow for more maneuvers as the forces of nature deal severe damage...

Also, I don't see why the melee shouldn't stun people, it's a slow attack, and the stun is only viable at close range, like the warrior explosions in a way. Of course another aspect is the magic breath, which...I think is good from what people said during the mage rework, but the mp use is pretty ballsy.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111