Jobs

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Jau
Jobs

Post by Jau » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:45 pm

NEW Job Shop in Alion City.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can choose your job.
It's Free and be free to test' em all!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Choosing, You can enter in your Shop like Restaurant, Candy Shop etc.
Example = i am a Chef.
A NPC will appear to EVERY CHEF in the Restaurant and if 1 Chef complete the Order, They will get money.
You can leave your store at any time you want.
Family NPC may appear and You Gain more Money.
Maybe it's an easy way to get money, don't'cha think?
You also gain Job EXP. ( Job EXP increases your chance to get more Money and Emes ).

God Bless All of You, KNIGHT Jau.
January/09/2022.
Last edited by Jau on Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cinos

Re: Jobs

Post by cinos » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:39 pm

You literally described nothing of proper substance besides "be a chef". The description for the job system is nonsense.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Oceanhat1

Post by Oceanhat1 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:42 pm

yea.....maybe it could help me get emes though.......?
when is the new update gonna come? :| :?: :roll:

SimonBelmont

Post by SimonBelmont » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:53 pm

Well an idea to expand upon it is that there are many jobs that each have unique mini-games to them. I got some ideas for some jobs:
(Note: I do not know enough of Eliatopian Culture to know if all of these could work. Most sound like they could so far for now)

- Garbage man, you have to run all around the city finding all the trash and drop it into the Dumpster. The faster you do it, the better your pay is.

- Obviously the restaurant game, the less mistakes and more people you serve, the better your pay.

- Construction worker, you will need to do certain task involving building stuff, you will need to hammer, saw, drill, and do other stuff to help out in the building project.

- DJ/Musician, you will need to play the notes on the beat and do as little mistakes as possible to get the best pay.

- Janitor, similar to the garbage man, except a bit more complex, you will need to throw out the trash, wipe the windows and counters, sweep and vacuum the place.

- Sports player, you can end up playing a different few kinds of sports similar to Bowling, Baseball, Basketball, soccer, football, or golf.

- Rodent exterminator, you will explore a house and find the all the rodents and take care of them

Jau

Post by Jau » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:04 pm

SimonBelmont wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:53 pm
Well an idea to expand upon it is that there are many jobs that each have unique mini-games to them. I got some ideas for some jobs:
(Note: I do not know enough of Eliatopian Culture to know if all of these could work. Most sound like they could so far for now)

- Garbage man, you have to run all around the city finding all the trash and drop it into the Dumpster. The faster you do it, the better your pay is.

- Obviously the restaurant game, the less mistakes and more people you serve, the better your pay.

- Construction worker, you will need to do certain task involving building stuff, you will need to hammer, saw, drill, and do other stuff to help out in the building project.

- DJ/Musician, you will need to play the notes on the beat and do as little mistakes as possible to get the best pay.

- Janitor, similar to the garbage man, except a bit more complex, you will need to throw out the trash, wipe the windows and counters, sweep and vacuum the place.

- Sports player, you can end up playing a different few kinds of sports similar to Bowling, Baseball, Basketball, soccer, football, or golf.

- Rodent exterminator, you will explore a house and find the all the rodents and take care of them
wo-how
Thanks for the Suggestions
Maybe Robby can be Impressed with this and he thinks if he adds this to Eliatopia
Thank You So Much! :)

troopas

Post by troopas » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:52 pm

No.

That doesnt add anything to the game and will never be utilized

Jau

Post by Jau » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:58 pm

troopas wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:52 pm
No.

never be utilized to YOU

troopas

Post by troopas » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:34 am

Jau wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:58 pm
troopas wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:52 pm
No.

never be utilized to YOU
That sentence didn't make sense. Anyway this feature wouldn't add anything to the game and would take so much developing time away from the main game just for something that won't ever be used enough to warrant making in the first place. This will also mean other features that SHOULD be expanded upon will be ignored.

gujiml

Post by gujiml » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:40 am

No Support people buy emerald and we get emerald for free? Doen't make sense
I am Gujiml people Call me Guji Nice To Meet you

gujiml

Post by gujiml » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:40 am

No Support people buy emerald and we get emerald for free? Doen't make sense
I am Gujiml people Call me Guji Nice To Meet you