Whipmaster Passive Skill

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Jau
Whipmaster Passive Skill

Post by Jau » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:46 pm

Big Pain = each time Whipper hist an enemy, it will be slowed down

Example = without the Skill trying to kill a Puff Monster will be basiclly IMPOSIBLE
with the skill = u can kill the Puff Monster!

Please send respost

Jason_

Re: Whipmaster Passive Skill

Post by Jason_ » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:53 am

Jau wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:46 pm
Big Pain = each time Whipper hist an enemy, it will be slowed down

Example = without the Skill trying to kill a Puff Monster will be basiclly IMPOSIBLE
with the skill = u can kill the Puff Monster!

Please send respost
no anything that slows you down or stuns you will be hated by the elia community
games that I play: Eliatopia, ev.io, taming.io, Minecraft, and Infected Days
buying jest staff idc if it's clean or not

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:56 am

lazy, ALSO bad.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:41 pm

This is actually a very good idea IMO, coincidentally I had just mentioned something similar to this earlier to Robby just before you made this suggestion.

The whipmaster has very good damage and a decent attack rate on paper, but in reality there are a lot of factors which bring that attack speed down dramatically, lowering the DPS dramatically with it. When I was a whipmaster, the most difficult thing was having to keep moving/adjusting between each hit because enemies move, and not always predictably, and some quite fast. This dramatically brings down the DPS of the class and is one of the main reasons IMO for them basically not even being a class at higher levels. If a slight stun was granted when a tip-hit was landed (not a non-tip hit), it would make landing the next hits much more reasonable and help the class a lot.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:58 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:41 pm
This is actually a very good idea IMO, coincidentally I had just mentioned something similar to this earlier to Robby just before you made this suggestion.

The whipmaster has very good damage and a decent attack rate on paper, but in reality there are a lot of factors which bring that attack speed down dramatically, lowering the DPS dramatically with it. When I was a whipmaster, the most difficult thing was having to keep moving/adjusting between each hit because enemies move, and not always predictably, and some quite fast. This dramatically brings down the DPS of the class and is one of the main reasons IMO for them basically not even being a class at higher levels. If a slight stun was granted when a tip-hit was landed (not a non-tip hit), it would make landing the next hits much more reasonable and help the class a lot.
Couldn't you support an idea less lazy than this?

Jau

Post by Jau » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:06 pm

WOW u are REALLY more toxic than troopas

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:34 pm

Jau wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:06 pm
WOW u are REALLY more toxic than troopas
You're not a part of this, pιss off
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:29 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:58 pm
CrazyVanilla wrote:

Lazy? The biggest problem with the whipmaster is the need to adjust your position after every hit to match the movement of what you are trying to hit since so much precision is needed. This simple skill, which is likely fairly easy for Robby to add, would literally solve the biggest problem of the weakest class and likely would make it actually playable unlike it is now. Not every skill needs to be extravagant, in fact this doesn't even need to be a skill, it could just be a mechanic of the class.

And yes, the whipmaster is, in fact, the weakest class, BY FAR. No matter how many times you point out "if you land a tip hit every time at the max attack rate it has a higher DPS than warrior", in reality that's not possible because of the issue that this skill fixes.

Jau

Post by Jau » Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:45 am

t-thanks crazy :oops: :shock:

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:19 am

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:29 am
Flashlight237 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:58 pm
CrazyVanilla wrote:

Lazy? The biggest problem with the whipmaster is the need to adjust your position after every hit to match the movement of what you are trying to hit since so much precision is needed. This simple skill, which is likely fairly easy for Robby to add, would literally solve the biggest problem of the weakest class and likely would make it actually playable unlike it is now. Not every skill needs to be extravagant, in fact this doesn't even need to be a skill, it could just be a mechanic of the class.

And yes, the whipmaster is, in fact, the weakest class, BY FAR. No matter how many times you point out "if you land a tip hit every time at the max attack rate it has a higher DPS than warrior", in reality that's not possible because of the issue that this skill fixes.
Bruh, you have to be dumb to think a class that, without any active skills (ex. Sonic Boom), deals up to 2.55x the base damage of a warrior, both classes with the same stats, is the weakest class. At that point, a Whipmaster only needs 47 hits per second (43.6% of its ideal attack speed of 108) to rival a warrior's no-skill DPS for a two-handed weapon and 75 hits per second (69.7% of its ideal attack speed of 108) to do the same against a dual-wielding warrior (again, no skills). Basically, what I'm saying is it's got the best raw damage regardless of attack speed. When the tip hits, it NAILS.

And yes, I personally agree with Cinos that the suggestion is lazy. Sure, you may pull the simplicity card, but in reality, simplicity and how interesting something is should never be linked to one another. If you want to catch eyes/gain support, make an idea interesting like, for example, snakes that latch onto foes and have branches for slowdown and poison mechanics. Trust me, if I didn't put in all the effort to make what I suggest interesting (Whipmaster class, which we can all agree is the most complex class by far; Desert map; Chinese mobs), Robby wouldn't have looked at them at all.