The mage's dragon breath and a extra skill for mage

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Chadismad
The mage's dragon breath and a extra skill for mage

Post by Chadismad » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:58 pm

So, as we all know mage's Dragon breath is a skill that isnt used much , so can we give an upgrade

Robby if u see this thread can u make it so that if we have fire rune on our wand and use dragons breath it will set that creature or the player on fire for about 10 secs and each time u upgrade ur fire rune the dragons breaths has more damage and more fire time and more distance and size as it is dragons breath not artificial fire

Mage's have only three skills and a crucial mp and other skilles have like 5 or 6 leaving whipmaster

So this is a new skill: icicle throw

Pressing the button v on ur keyboard will throw like a kunai but its made of ice on the player or the creature and freeze it . But for the projectiles u will have to buy it in any shop ill will be like a block of ice which can be converted to around 12 of the icicles
cinos a fricking female dog

Jason_

Re: The mage's dragon breath and a extra skill for mage

Post by Jason_ » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:17 pm

Chadismad wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:58 pm
So, as we all know mage's Dragon breath is a skill that isnt used much , so can we give an upgrade

Robby if u see this thread can u make it so that if we have fire rune on our wand and use dragons breath it will set that creature or the player on fire for about 10 secs and each time u upgrade ur fire rune the dragons breaths has more damage and more fire time and more distance and size as it is dragons breath not artificial fire

Mage's have only three skills and a crucial mp and other skilles have like 5 or 6 leaving whipmaster

Pressing the button v on ur keyboard will throw like a kunai but its made of ice on the player or the creature and freeze it . But for the projectiles u will have to buy it in any shop ill will be like a block of ice which can be converted to around 12 of the icicles
how is icicle spears related to mages?
games that I play: Eliatopia, ev.io, taming.io, Minecraft, and Infected Days
buying jest staff idc if it's clean or not

Chadismad

Post by Chadismad » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:58 pm

Jason_ wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:17 pm
Chadismad wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:58 pm

how is icicle spears related to mages?
Mage's have elemental magic so elements are fire water ice earth and wind
cinos a fricking female dog

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:51 pm

I like the idea of adding a flame/poison/electric flamethrower as well if the player has those upgraded on their item! If I see some more support for this, I will add!

myzone

Post by myzone » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:27 pm

Robby wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:51 pm
I like the idea of adding a flame/poison/electric flamethrower as well if the player has those upgraded on their item! If I see some more support for this, I will add!
nah MAN, BRO PLZ ROBBY RESPOND TO ME PLZ
i like meme

masnam

Post by masnam » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:27 pm

support since I suggested this when it first came out

myzone

Post by myzone » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:29 pm

Robby wrote:
BRO, I HAVE CONTACTED YOU FOR DAYS!!!! I LOST MY ACCOUNT ROBBY!! I HAVE SENT U LIKE...... 32 EMAILS!!!! BRO JUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT MY ACCOUNT!!!!PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!
i like meme

myzone

Post by myzone » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:31 pm

Robby wrote:
I POSTED A WHOLE TOPIC TO MY ACCOUNT BACK BRO!!! ARE U KIDDING ME!!!!!JUST RESPOND!!!!!!!
i like meme

myzone

Post by myzone » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:33 pm

Robby wrote:
oh my account is named,myzone. NOW DO SOMETHING PLZ, IM NOT ASKING FOR MUCH!!!!!!
i like meme

MrSchunk

Post by MrSchunk » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:42 pm

Robby wrote:
It would be nice to add those effects to magic breathe if I rune my wands! but still would be kind of useless if it still drains all the mp u have in no time, has that short range and also, having 2 magic breathes if u have 2 wands (It would be easier to strike someone or a mob with a single attack more than 2 attacks that do half of the dmg)